The Out of Town Thread - LXX - Large Extra Extra? - All talks around the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Leafs are such babies when they aren't the team getting a bunch of powerplays.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Leafs are really sore losers, my goodness. A lot of diving, cheap shots and whining. Also, lol at Leaf fans on the main boards complaining about tv personalities andannouncers being bias to Vancouver, that's rich.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
A really classy interview by Roy on CBC.

Basically said the club has been really classy in the last ten years and that MB is a great GM and was sensitive when he told Roy he was going in a different direction. (Therrien) Also said it was a good choice to hire an experienced coach.

So pleasantly surprised. I love Patrick.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
LOL @ Paul Ranger.. Goofs at the blue line, hustles back to make a good defensive play and then shoots the puck over the glass for a penalty..

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
LOL @ Paul Ranger.. Goofs at the blue line, hustles back to make a good defensive play and then shoots the puck over the glass for a penalty..

Ranger has been terrible tonight, in fact in all of the leafs games I've watched he hasn't been good.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
A really classy interview by Roy on CBC.

Basically said the club has been really classy in the last ten years and that MB is a great GM and was sensitive when he told Roy he was going in a different direction. (Therrien) Also said it was a good choice to hire an experienced coach.

So pleasantly surprised. I love Patrick.

Yet deep down he would cry the blues if the guys that said "no" to him beats him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad