The Out of Town Thread - LXX - Large Extra Extra? - All talks around the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

PricePkPatch*

Since the previous thread reached 40 pages...

You know, I always tought Lapierre was unjustly hated. I mean; yes he's the most annoying player to go against. Yes he will troll and annoy people; that's his game. But I never saw him as a "dirty" player of the likes of Cooke or Kaleta.

So sad to see him make such a dirty play. Maybe the rest of the league was right about him, and he IS dirty :(

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
Since the previous thread reached 40 pages...

You know, I always tought Lapierre was unjustly hated. I mean; yes he's the most annoying player to go against. Yes he will troll and annoy people; that's his game. But I never saw him as a "dirty" player of the likes of Cooke or Kaleta.

So sad to see him make such a dirty play. Maybe the rest of the league was right about him, and he IS dirty :(

Don't think that attitude won't play into it with Shanny. Eller made a hit and seemed to show remorse immediately for a mistake he owned up to. Lapierre shrugs it off and plays the part of victim.

Analyzer*

Lapierre isn't on the same level of dirty as Kaleta and Cooke, but he's no saint.

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country
BWuhIHlCcAA3sYS.jpg:large

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Lapierre isn't on the same level of dirty as Kaleta and Cooke, but he's no saint.

In his role, you can't be a saint. But he's not, and has never been, a head-hunter or dirty checker. If he's a dirty player than literally half of the Bruins are.

PricePkPatch*

Good for the Rangers! I did not wanted AV to lose his job too quickly

TroyM

Jan 23, 2004
They shouldve just kept "Teenage Mutant Ninja" then Hertl.

Maybe some major licensing issues on that one? Not sure how stingy that would be with the obvious TMNT homage on actual merchandise, so wouldn't be surprised if they just liked the allusion [appropriate usage?] enough to stick with it but had to change it a bit more for official for profit merch.

Apr 28, 2010
Maybe some major licensing issues on that one? Not sure how stingy that would be with the obvious TMNT homage on actual merchandise, so wouldn't be surprised if they just liked the allusion [appropriate usage?] enough to stick with it but had to change it a bit more for official for profit merch.

You're probably right.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Rangers winning keeps the Caps from gaining confidence while the Rangers still have a lot of issues. As a Habs fan, this is a win win

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Yikes Halak in net against Hawks. Might be Elliott's turn to become #1 soon.

HatTricK09

Jun 23, 2012
Flames lost in regulation last night. Only 2 teams left that haven't lost in regulation and that's the 2 undefeated teams- Avs and Sharks

Who would have thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad