Status
Not open for further replies.

Homer Glumplich*

Pens need to score here because the Rags will start getting PPs soon

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I don't think the NHL should be depressing goal scoring for chincey little things. Crease rule was silly as well and it definitely hurt us

Offside is absolutely black and white. With calls like that, I don't mind the review. And I don't understand the fascination with increasing scoring either, so I don't care if it does depress goal totals at all, which I don't think it does/will.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Pens power play has been a DISASTER all night, and I'm not gonna give the Rangers PK as much credit as I am at the Penguins for killing them off all by themselves.

They've done an amazing job at holding the zone for 60+ seconds at a time, yet getting ZERO good scoring chances each time on it.

The Rangers struggle to get any clears on their PK, the Pens just suck on it tonight.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Pens offense is horrific, looks like some of those games we'd be up 1-0 for a while, just waiting for the other team to tie it.

When does Malkin get back? You would think Kessel would be able to replace some of what Malkin would bring, since they didn't have him last year when they had Malkin in.

They may as well have not had Malkin or Crosby last playoffs though.:shakehead

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Is Crosby even in the lineup? Guy vanishes against the Rags.

He's been MIA for large stretches of the playoffs since 2013.

Ever since that series where they scored 3 goals in 4 games against the Bruins and were swept. In the 2013 ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad