The Out Of Town Scoreboard IIII PLAYOFF EDITION 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
flyers break tampa's 9 game win streak... ghost is a beast

Yes he is, 3rd round pick out of Union College. Same school Kinkaid played in, next to Albany.

Got to wonder how he wasn't on our radar.

Philly has a shot at the playoffs if their goaltending continues to hold up.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Yes he is, 3rd round pick out of Union College. Same school Kinkaid played in, next to Albany.

Got to wonder how he wasn't on our radar.

Philly has a shot at the playoffs if their goaltending continues to hold up.

Nah lets not get crazy

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
They pretty much need Pittsburgh or Detroit to falter down the stretch, and I don't see that happening.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
They pretty much need Pittsburgh or Detroit to falter down the stretch, and I don't see that happening.

Only 2 points behind Detroit.
They aren't out of it.

More on Gost, just imagine if we had him and Lars.

They will have Proverov soon too and Sanheim if they don't trade him for Drouin.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Or the Panthers, they seem to be doing their best at making this stretch run heart attack inducing. Or at least playing themselves out of one of the top 2 seeds. I hope Luongo was really terrible to get pulled for Montoya early in that game, I didn't see much of it.

Just saw Stempniak score the game winner in OT on a shot past Montoya's glove, where he looked like Kinkaid yesterday. Apparently they came back from down 3-0 and 4-1 on Boston.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
It annoys me we really could have buried the Flyers a while back (they would have been like nine points out if we won that game at the Rock a few weeks back) but instead they destroyed us and we sank like a stone after that while they've rocketed back up.

I don't see why they can't make the playoffs at this point though, although I don't think it's likely the Pens fall back barring an injury to one of their big two, but Detroit very well could miss. Especially since there isn't much of a mountain left to climb...two points isn't exactly insurmountable.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It annoys me we really could have buried the Flyers a while back (they would have been like nine points out if we won that game at the Rock a few weeks back) but instead they destroyed us and we sank like a stone after that while they've rocketed back up.

I don't see why they can't make the playoffs at this point though, although I don't think it's likely the Pens fall back barring an injury to one of their big two Detroit very well could.

I was thinking about this earlier.

How many losses do the Flyers have since that game where we grenaded against them 3 weeks back? That was when the wheels started coming off for us, then they fell off in Washington. Then they just completely got lost before the CBJ game.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

How many losses do the Flyers have since that game where we grenaded against them 3 weeks back? That was when the wheels started coming off for us, then they fell off in Washington. Then they just completely got lost before the CBJ game.

7-2-1 including the Devils game...funny thing is though they lost two of their next three after the Devil game, a SO loss at Montreal and another loss at Carolina. It's only really after they got home that they took off with a 5-1 homestand.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND

The Flyers had lost 5 of 6 before that win against us. Including that win they've gone 7-2-1 in their last 10.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
7-2-1 including the Devils game...funny thing is though they lost two of their next three after the Devil game, a SO loss at Montreal and another loss at Carolina. It's only really after they got home that they took off with a 5-1 homestand.

The Flyers had lost 5 of 6 before that win against us. Including that win they've gone 7-2-1 in their last 10.

And we had a couple pretty good winning streaks before that and the wheels came off.

:shakehead:cry:

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
And we had a couple pretty good winning streaks before that and the wheels came off.

:shakehead:cry:

I could feel it starting to go wrong the couple games before that. The OT win against Philly and the 1-0 win against LA were basically Cory and Kinkaid stealing wins we probably didn't deserve. Then the Flyers debacle, the shutout loss against the Isles and the blown lead against Washington all just built up. The Rangers game was pretty much their last gasp. The win against Nashville was just a crazy, unexplainable occurrence.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I could feel it starting to go wrong the couple games before that. The OT win against Philly and the 1-0 win against LA were basically Cory and Kinkaid stealing wins we probably didn't deserve. Then the Flyers debacle, the shutout loss against the Isles and the blown lead against Washington all just built up. The Rangers game was pretty much their last gasp. The win against Nashville was just a crazy, unexplainable occurrence.

We had a stretch with no even strength goals for like 4 or 5 games, it was weird. It started before the Flyers loss. I think it ended during the Flyers loss.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ

I don't see why they can't make the playoffs at this point though, although I don't think it's likely the Pens fall back barring an injury to one of their big two, but Detroit very well could miss. Especially since there isn't much of a mountain left to climb...two points isn't exactly insurmountable.

Yeah, the turning point for both teams this season.

Similar to the Stadium Series game for us & the Rags that season.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Rangers are really looking like a cup contender with this convincing beatdown of Big Buff.

Big Buff is the name of this state of the art tank they got up in Buffalo.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Would like to see Rawly vs Senzzz go to OT.

Two joke goaltenders might help that happen.

Fluke AHL Hamburger and Ward's remaining cup full of bone dust.

They have something in common, in how they're both complete frauds too. Mr Con Smythe and 20+ games of total fluke play that fooled a bunch of morons and caused Curtis Lazar to eat a hamburger that was thrown onto the ice.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Two joke goaltenders might help that happen.

Fluke AHL Hamburger and Ward's remaining cup full of bone dust.

They have something in common, in how they're both complete frauds too. Mr Con Smythe and 20+ games of total fluke play that fooled a bunch of morons and caused Curtis Lazar to eat a hamburger that was thrown onto the ice.

Rawly ties it up with less than a second left!!!. OT

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Just caught the end of the Sens/Canes shootout. I fully expected the Sens to win the shootout, as Cam Ward has been a terrible shootout goaltender forever and earlier in this season, I think he had like 13 career shootout wins. Which is less than a 1.5 shootout wins per year.

But the Hamburglar looked like the Hamburger Helper guy, with the big white glove. And was as useful as the Hamburger Helper guy in the shootout.

Now I remember that one of our two shootout wins was against Hamburger Helper and the Sens this year.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Rawly ties it up with less than a second left!!!. OT

Where the hell did you find that shirt in your avatar? Did someone photoshop that for you? I would love to purchase a shirt like that.

Just with a big **** emoji on it as well, since Ruutu and Tootoo equal poopoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad