The Ottawa Senators Clapper-Man

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
i swear i've seen him at least 25 times this year.

We could do some time lapse video haha

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa

:54 seconds in. Looks like he always had the XXXXXL size jersey - it just took him some time to fill it out.

My god the building was loud back then . . . that was a real special time to be a Sens fan. Everyone was so stoked just to have a competitive team

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
Wow this thread is epic, especially the OP who noticed it in the first place. Can't believe I've never come across this before on hfboards.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
I wonder if he's an HF member. Even if he claimed he was there would have to be some sort of verification process. He should open up a AMA thread on reddit.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I am watching the game and saw a Devil's fan clapping after the third NJD goal. Reminded me of this guy.

Is he still around? Did the Senators stop shooting him? Did he have a hand related injury? I don't recall seeing him after goals for a long time.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
I am watching the game and saw a Devil's fan clapping after the third NJD goal. Reminded me of this guy.

Is he still around? Did the Senators stop shooting him? Did he have a hand related injury? I don't recall seeing him after goals for a long time.
Pretty sure I saw him a few games ago. Detroit or Washington IIRC

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON

I saw him on the first goal of the season I believe

Edit yes just checked- on the wideman goal vs caps

Reactions: NyQuil

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
They could just have stock footage of the guy, and put in the broadcast during the game ......... along with those two little kids they show quite often, that never seem to grow up from the previous year?????

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
They could just have stock footage of the guy, and put in the broadcast during the game ......... along with those two little kids they show quite often, that never seem to grow up from the previous year?????

Doriangray_1945.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad