OT: The Other Sports Thread VI - The NFL is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Chargers only team in playoffs without a Super Bowl win. Maybe their lucky year. First, get rid of Brady and his bunch of cheaters. Saints should beat Eagles handily.

Colts secondary better be on their toes, but then KC allows lots of point. Mahomes' first playoffs .Rams - Dallas will be close.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
The best weekend of the NFL's calendar year is upon us people! I feel the Divisional round is the best round of playoffs (yes, including the Super Bowl). Who does everyone have?

Reactions: Rapala

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
The best weekend of the NFL's calendar year is upon us people! I feel the Divisional round is the best round of playoffs (yes, including the Super Bowl). Who does everyone have?

All home teams, with only the Rams not covering. Book it Dan-o!

Guiness time

Mar 14, 2007
I'm taking the points with Indie & Dal, Pats and NO to cover. Indie & Dallas might even win outright. NE - fully rested & ready to play a team that was hit hard by Ravens. NO - just too good for eagles. Can't wait for the games to start!!!! Last weekend was just amazing, hopefully more close games!!!

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Weather gonna be a big factor at Arrowhead.
Came in to post this as well. Holy snowstorm Batman!

Weather at Arowhead hurts KC's chances more than it does IND IMO.

Last edited:

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
My picks are as follows

IND@KC - Picking with my heart here. I'm very worried about that porous D KC has, but I want to see Mahomes advance. Such a high risk / high reward player. Love him.
DAL@LAR - Smells like an upset to me.
LAC@NE - Chargers are simply the better team.
PHI@NO - :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad