OT: The Other Sports Thread Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
I hate the Rams. They were gifted a place in the SB. I hate franchises that have moved actually.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
I hated watching this game. Pure piece of garbage and I'm not saying that because I preferred LAR to win over GB. Just no competitive balance at all, but that's the norm for the divisional round.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Happy that the blackbirds are out of this. Perfect spot for the pump-fist bowling weirdo meme.

Happy for Bills fans in my neck of the woods (most popular team around here, with the Pats). They've been suffering way too much. They weren't at their best, but managed to win.

If Chiefs take care of bidness today, though, Bills will need to be better, much better.

On the NFC side, I like both teams today. I'm torn. Besides, I see the Cheeseheads going to the SB anyways. They proved a lot against the Rams.

Reactions: Redux91

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
The Browns have them in a 2nd and 23 and KC still picks up the first down.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
That was the most devastating thing I've ever seen for a team lol ..wow..16-10 would of been MUCH more fun to watch for the 2nd half, what a drag

Should of been a penalty anyway

Buffalo's defense should give the chiefs some trouble at least

Reactions: Vachon23

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
I’ve never been a fan of if you fumble the ball and it goes out of bounds in the end zone it’s the other team’s ball at the 20.

Should have been a penalty as well.

Reactions: Redux91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad