OT: The Other Sports Thread Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I wouldn't go that far.

I, personally, had this game as a "pick 'em".

The two teams are pretty much the polar opposites of one another. Difficult to predict the final outcome.

Still, with the rams starting who they were and Goff with a broken thumb and the way Seattle's been playing, it would be an upset for the rams if they were to win

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Man, I hope LA can manage to hold on, I want Seattle out of my Packers way :help: Goff is banged up and Donald is probably out now, it's gonna be hard.

You and me both bud lol
Tho.. pretty sure green bay steamrolls this seattle squad ANYway lol
Were not playing in seattle PLUS the all mighty 12th man wouldnt even be there lol

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
You and me both bud lol
Tho.. pretty sure green bay steamrolls this seattle squad ANYway lol
Were not playing in seattle PLUS the all mighty 12th man wouldnt even be there lol
I've got pretty bad PTSD with them in the playoff, I'd still rather avoid it all together if possible :laugh:

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Careful what you wish for GB fans. This LAR defence can still chew you up and spit you out. I don't remember being more impressed by a DL in a while as much as tonight.

Reactions: Runner77

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Careful what you wish for GB fans. This LAR defence can still chew you up and spit you out. I don't remember being more impressed by a DL in a while as much as tonight.
Well were all counting chickens a bit here, pretty sure Rams play the Saints next, provided they beat the bears

If the buccs beat Washington tonight they will be green bay's first opponent, if the bears win they get GB

So lots of things still to unfold

But even then, bring the rams on anyway, GB defense can handle the rams O, and I trust Rodgers vs any D in the league :D Donald has an injury now to boot

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
I've admitted that SEA is my 2nd favourite team before, and they are. Don't love the fact that they're out, but the team was never good enough to be a contender this season IMO.

I'm more of an NFC person than AFC, but no team that is going to make it to the SB matters to me in the conference anymore.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
An epic, epic defensive game by LAR tonight.

They went up against a good offence in the league and owned them.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I wasnt too thrilled GB was most likely gonna have to face in order : Brady, Brees, and god help me Mahomes lmao

But now things have changed, packers do indeed get the rams if saints beat the bears, if bears miraculously win they would face GB, hmm, sign me up lol

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
I wasnt too thrilled GB was most likely gonna have to face in order : Brady, Brees, and god help me Mahomes lmao

But now things have changed, packers do indeed get the rams if saints beat the bears, if bears miraculously win they would face GB, hmm, sign me up lol
If CHI somehow wins their next game I might become a Shitbirds fan. :laugh:

kgboomer

Nov 12, 2014
It's too bad Alex Smith can't play on that one, going to end up in a prime time blowout.

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
The packers allow huge runs too. Rams have 3 guys that can run the ball. See what happens

kgboomer

Nov 12, 2014
Got to give it to this QB for the WTF, really gutsy performance so far. Those 2 runs were impressive, specially the one for the TD.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Today's schedule starts off with a good one. Two 11-5 teams Baltimore and Tennessee. Hard to pick a favorite, but I'll go with the Ravens by 7.

Reactions: covfefe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad