OT: The Other Sports Thread Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
We're all going to have to suffer through this terrible ESPN broadcast crew.

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
Looks the same percentage of seats filled as Yesterday's games.
I guess it might be more the closer I look.

Here is a good article on which teams are allowing how many for WC games:

Which NFL teams are allowing fans at games in the playoffs?

Bills required all fans to test negative a few days prior.

Also:
Earlier this week, Saints head coach Sean Payton floated an ambitious plan to pack 50,000 fans inside the Superdome, following the blueprint adopted by the Bills.
"I brought up the idea of testing 50,000 people and quarantining them in a hotel and having the most safest Superdome known to man, scientifically," he told reporters on Wednesday. "Bus them, they've tested every day, and you've got a COVID-free facility. I think that's possible. I don't know if it's taken off or not."
Unfortunately for Payton and Saints fans, the plan never took off.

:laugh:

Reactions: peate

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
I hate the black birds. That's a franchise I can't stand.

I'm a fan of the Titans, although I think Vrabel pushed the envelope during their last meeting. And he may pay the price today.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
We're all going to have to suffer through this terrible ESPN broadcast crew.

Oh my god, I thought I was the only one who couldn't stand this new ESPN crew , they are f***ing TERRIBLE
They had a DREAM team of Mike Tirrico and Jon Gruden going on for a while, they were the best, but Tirrico went to NBC to start replacing Al Micheals and Jon Gruden became coach of the Raiders lol so that went kaput, and now were stuck with THESE guys
You can already hear in Riddicks voice hes got one foot out of the door at all times, Griese doesnt know WHAT the hell is going on and what to say ever
And Levy my god, he tries but he brings OVER excitement for every single thing it just comes off as so fake all the time

Really, really cant stand this ESPN crew, they need to fix it fast

CBS's Jim Nantz and Tony Romo reign supreme right now, they are quality programming bigtime

And what the hell happened to joe tessitore?? He was calling games last year and he was EXcellent, it's too bad, he probably has too much on his plate

Reactions: GoodKiwi

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Cannot believe the Titans didnt go for it on 4th and 2, you need to win the f***ing game
You can only contain Baltimore for so long, big screw up by Vrabel even WITH Henry struggling today, you gotta take that shot, they simply blew it

Reactions: tazsub3

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
its 100 pct on the coach. 1st down you get 8
then 2nd third you pass and not even try a 4th down....
oh well.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
How do you guys see the Steelers vs Browns match up? Will it be close?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad