OT: The Other Sports Thread Part X - MLB back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
SEA/SF/GB all clinch a playoff birth. NO already had their division locked down.

It is down to either DAL or PHI for the NFC East crown and there's a slim chance MIN could concede their spot to LAR.

Everyone else in the NFC has been eliminated.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Kamara has been absolute dog shit this season. Remember just how disinterested he looked in the game vs SF. Wonder what is the reason for that, as he's been an electric player for NO prior to this year.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Booger is high if he thinks that was an obvious OPI to deny Brees (for now) his record setting TD pass. But, to his defense, Booger might always be high during MNF broadcasts.

Reactions: dinodebino

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
540!

Breaks his career high for straight completions at 20 too. He's playing lights out!

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Apple has been terrible pretty much since he started his first game for the NYG. Jenkins (also from the Giants) picked up today should address their obvious weakness at CB for the playoffs.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
It's been quite a few SB since I've stopped caring about the commercials AND the half time show TBH. They are a pretty big part of the experience for a lot of people though so I get how this could pissed some people off.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
It's been quite a few SB since I've stopped caring about the commercials AND the half time show TBH. They are a pretty big part of the experience for a lot of people though so I get how this could pissed some people off.
Jennifer Lopez and Shakira doing the halftime show in February? Well, okay then. I'm not a fan of their music, but they should at least put on a good spectacle.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Don't follow basket that much, a little, so...what,s the story with Tacko Fall? Why all that commotion of him playing?

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Last edited:

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
It's unlikely, but I'm sure as heck rooting for Jameis "The Crab Legs" Winston to push hard next week and try to become only the second QB since the 60's to toss for more than 30 INTs in a single season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad