OT: The Other Sports Thread Part X - MLB back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
Man, Lamar always takes so much punishment , I do hope he's gonna hold on physically for the long run. I don't want him to turn into an RG3 situation.
it's a shame bc those QBs are the most exciting to watch when they break into the league. but they never have longevity. only exception i can think of is Russell Wilson i guess, who still likes to run it sometimes. maybe he hasn't taken too many bad hits in his career??

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
LOL Eagles losing to the mighty Dolphins
Hoping CIN, MIA and WAS all win today.

Who knows, my NYG might even have a shot at 1OA next spring.

EDIT: Yay, both WAS and MIA heard me and just extended their respective leads! :D

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
So, indeed my NYG get a little breathing room in the pursuit of the 1st overall! :sarcasm:

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
The Steel Curtain is back!! Fitzpatrick or watt for DPOY
I’m biased being a die hard Steeler fan but this is Tomlins best coaching job after failing with better teams. Albeit never had a D like this since the Super Bowl victory

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Mayfield sucks. I can't believe I fell for the hype.
He’s gonna be a good one. The Steelers D is just amazing right now. Since Minkah Fitzpatrick arrived, Steelers d is number 3 overall. Browns Tackles had zero answer for watt and Dupree.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
The game in KC is surely not what we saw in BAL earlier. Both teams are playing sloppy and it's not much fun to watch so far.

Reactions: dinodebino

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
The game in KC is surely not what we saw in BAL earlier. Both teams are playing sloppy and it's not much fun to watch so far.

Well the Raiders are secretly terrible. The wind is keeping the game close and limiting the big plays that have been wide open.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Was thinking the same thing. Odd, I usually get up for KC games but after being spent on the Niners Ravens, this one is rather boring. Mahomes just ran one in.

Reactions: GoodKiwi

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
KC ain't what they were last year either, offensively.

Kareem Hunt is really good. They are missing him because he just made it so you can't cheat in any area defensively. This year, you can drop 6 without too much worry about the run game, which makes what Mahomes is doing more impressive than you think.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
I almost could believe my eyes when I saw that the Jazz have only managed 29 points against the Raptors with two minutes to go in the first half. :skeptic:

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
LAC has 4th & 1 to keep their chances of winning the game alive and get flagged TWICE IN A ROW for an off-side making it a 4th & 11.

Then they, of course, convert on it.

:laugh:

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
OMG, it's incredible how LAC just finds ways to lose games in the final seconds! It's so sad, it's actually funny by now.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Reactions: dinodebino
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad