OT: The other sports thread (NFL, MLB, NBA....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boris Le Tigre

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jan 9, 2007
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
He likely gets a Gold Glove. I believe they are just given to any three top defensive outfieldrers nowadays (instead of giving them to each specific position)... that betters his chances as Trout may be as good or better and more prestigious.

Toronto's defence up the middle: Martin, Goins, Tulowitzki, Barney, Pillar... so solid.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
He likely gets a Gold Glove. I believe they are just given to any three top defensive outfieldrers nowadays (instead of giving them to each specific position)... that betters his chances as Trout may be as good or better and more prestigious.

Toronto's defence up the middle: Martin, Goins, Tulowitzki, Barney, Pillar... so solid.

Devon Travis.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O

Kiermayer will win the gold glove due to his statistics but there is no denying that Pillar is the most spectacular player in the league. Night after night after night he makes these ridiculous plays that many guys would just give up on.

Even if he doesn't win the award, us Jays fans got rewarded with a truly outstanding player this year in Kevin Pillar.

Edit: You're right! It is the best 3 outfielders now. Pillar probably gets one too then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad