The OT Non-Ski Resort Thread - The Bulgarian Tequila Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuck4life16

It what it is-mccann
May 29, 2008
Vancity
I wonder what high school and elementary school will be doing tomorrow.....suck for grade 12 since they need the grade for post secondary

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
I wonder what high school and elementary school will be doing tomorrow.....suck for grade 12 since they need the grade for post secondary

grade 12's will be fine. Until late-October. Everyone else in K-11 should rejoice while they can. What is with suddenly giving a **** about this kinda stuff as students? When I was one, we'd give our left nut for a strike to kill 2-3 weeks off school. Just means students these days are pressured into giving too much of a **** all the time. No more laid-back fun. "No man, I can't skip school, I got this killer math exam worth 10% of my grade in 6 weeks dude." Go die in a fire you no-fun preppy ****.

/myrant

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
Hey guys... I have posted a new concept in the avatar thread, I invite the TV and Movie buffs to add some input...

chur...

Angry Little Elf

My wife came back
Apr 9, 2012
Victoria B.C.
So, I took a girl out to lunch, I grabbed a coke bottle (completely randomly) and it said "share a coke with Meghan". Her name is Meghan....:amazed:. Is this a sign?

John Bender*

grade 12's will be fine. Until late-October. Everyone else in K-11 should rejoice while they can. What is with suddenly giving a **** about this kinda stuff as students? When I was one, we'd give our left nut for a strike to kill 2-3 weeks off school. Just means students these days are pressured into giving too much of a **** all the time. No more laid-back fun. "No man, I can't skip school, I got this killer math exam worth 10% of my grade in 6 weeks dude." Go die in a fire you no-fun preppy ****.

/myrant

The people that take the attitude you find distasteful are the ones that are laughing a decade later.

.....cue the examples of complete **** tards in high school that went on to run multi-million dollar international corps.

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
The people that take the attitude you find distasteful are the ones that are laughing a decade later.

.....cue the examples of complete **** tards in high school that went on to run multi-million dollar international corps.

Actually, they aren't laughing.

They're buried in paperwork.

But yeah, they'll be laughing at the beginning of every month when their paycheck comes in.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland

There's a difference between being a **** tard in high school and enjoying the time off from the strike. Plenty of good students aren't pissed that they're missing class time because of the strike.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC

FWIW, I was partially joking. They got a pretty sweet deal though, extended summer.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
The F Word is boring.
Why do movies want to emulate Diablo Cody these days?
No one talks that smart.
Stop it already.
There is a limit to the suspension of disbelief.

Guys...
Take your girls to see Guardians of the Galaxy instead.
Trust me...
They will enjoy it too...
With all the humour in the movie.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
The F Word is boring.
Why do movies want to emulate Diablo Cody these days?
No one talks that smart.
Stop it already.
There is a limit to the suspension of disbelief.

Guys...
Take your girls to see Guardians of the Galaxy instead.
Trust me...
They will enjoy it too...
With all the humour in the movie.

That's the one starring Daniel Radcliffe, right? (The F Word?) I was actually interested in seeing that, although "Horns" seems like a far more intriguing role for him.

Cursing every day that there's no theatre here for me to go see Guardians in...grumble.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
That's the one starring Daniel Radcliffe, right? (The F Word?) I was actually interested in seeing that, although "Horns" seems like a far more intriguing role for him.

Cursing every day that there's no theatre here for me to go see Guardians in...grumble.

Yeah.
I thought it is just a very, very cheap knock-off of When Harry Met Sally...
A far funnier...
And superior...
Film.

It is fine as a date movie...
But just do not expect to be entertained.
I was bored by how predictable it was...
And there is nothing memorable about the movie.

Sorry to hear that about Guardian.
I am surprised that you guys do not get such a big blockbuster.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Guardians is amazing! Saw it for the second time last night

tumblr_n9qtnx4rGU1qfoqfoo1_250.gif

IntangiBo

Aug 15, 2014

Old_man_with_cane.gif

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Back to the #grind now

At least the Youngstars tourney is coming up, although it would be nice to have it a little more into the semester tbh :laugh:

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
The OT Non-Ski Resort Thread - Sidebar Appreciation Thread
The OT Non-Ski Resort Thread - Fall>Summer AINEC
The OT Non-Ski Resort Thread - Nearing Insanity
The OT Non-Ski Resort Thread - The Height of Hockey Withdrawal
The OT Non-Ski Resort Thread - Incoherent Babbling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events