The OT Non-Ski Resort Thread - The Bulgarian Tequila Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderer

Nov 15, 2013
Bourne, you have the power. Change the thread title to "TheWanderer Pls Edition" like it rightfully should be

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Bourne, you have the power. Change the thread title to "TheWanderer Pls Edition" like it rightfully should be

Why-would-you-do-that-gif.gif

TheWanderer

Nov 15, 2013
I would if I could. The question is why you would, and that would be "because you're awesome".

You are awesome, right?

Timmy

Feb 2, 2005
So I'm perched on the hood of my car having a cigarette when some droolie comes up to me and says, "Do you think we like you blowing smoke and ashes all over us?"

I look at her and say, "This is White Rock. Don't tell me this smells any different than processing one of your missing neighbours."

That didn't go over as well as I'd expected.

TheWanderer

Nov 15, 2013
So I'm perched on the hood of my car having a cigarette when some droolie comes up to me and says, "Do you think we like you blowing smoke and ashes all over us?"

I look at her and say, "This is White Rock. Don't tell me this smells any different than processing one of your missing neighbours."

:laugh:

Surrey pls

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.

Was she walking by or did she make at least a 12 foot walk to come over and say it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad