OT: The OT Non-Ski Resort - Eggnog Appreciation Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I was going to make a Kassian one that said "Keep Calm and Hodgs On" but I don't think people would get the joke.

This seems appropriate.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Doeeeeeeessssss....dirtbag work? In my defense, I originally wanted to go with a common synonym for my suggestion that you could all probably guess, but I figured right away that was a no-go.

EDIT: Tool might be more fitting. I don't really care at this point. I'm off to test what breaches HF cursing firewall. No, I'm not 14...I just seem like that sometimes.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Doeeeeeeessssss....dirtbag work? In my defense, I originally wanted to go with a common synonym for my suggestion that you could all probably guess, but I figured right away that was a no-go.

EDIT: Tool might be more fitting. I don't really care at this point. I'm off to test what breaches HF cursing firewall. No, I'm not 14...I just seem like that sometimes.

You want 'Keep Calm and Toolbag On'?

Reverend Mayhem

Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
If anyone wants to try my take on a White Russian:

1 oz vodka
2 oz Kahlua
2 oz Irish Cream
Splash of Chocolate Milk

It feels like I am drinking alcoholic Starbucks.

Reverend Mayhem

Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Power keeps going out and coming back on in town. Snow is really playing havoc with the power lines this year.

On the plus side, my cousin and his family arrive tonight - gotta drive down the highway to grab them.

Power outages suck. I remember in late 2006 we got a few within a month. The wind was too much too handle, I remember there was nothing to do so we had to either go outside and play road hockey or stay inside and play monopoly. We tried the road hockey first and after someone took a ridiculously wide shot that made a huge curve and went into the net we packed it in. :laugh:

There was another time where I was having a sleepover and we were playing NHL 06 (lauded for it's graphics at the time) and a transformer just blew right up outside our house. It looked like a giant bolt of lightning. No more NHL 06 for us.

The upside is playing all the board games.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
I'm not someone who likes bragging, I'm a very humble person, but I'm kind of a genius. And handsome. And funny.

Boxing week sales are going on right now (remember when it used to be only one day?), and I decided not to go yesterday since everyone would be rushing to stores to get half price TVs and whatnot, and chances are it's going to be busy again this weekend, so I went today. It looked like any normal day, but with sales on everything. Almost no lineups at registers either.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
I'm not someone who likes bragging, I'm a very humble person, but I'm kind of a genius. And handsome. And funny.

Boxing week sales are going on right now (remember when it used to be only one day?), and I decided not to go yesterday since everyone would be rushing to stores to get half price TVs and whatnot, and chances are it's going to be busy again this weekend, so I went today. It looked like any normal day, but with sales on everything. Almost no lineups at registers.

Been doing that for a few years now.

Can't stand malls, and I can't stand crazed shoppers even more. It's not like they sell through back stock in one day anymore.

Wetcoaster

Boxing week sales are going on right now (remember when it used to be only one day?), and I decided not to go yesterday since everyone would be rushing to stores to get half price TVs and whatnot, and chances are it's going to be busy again this weekend, so I went today. It looked like any normal day, but with sales on everything. Almost no lineups at registers either.
I am so old not only do I remember Boxing Day sales only lasting one day... but also you bought boxes only. None of this fancy stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad