2qtbfp2.png

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Of course Mr C catches me befoee i edit it as well :laugh:

The mods are ALWAYS WATCHING.

Always...

Bee-Tee-Dubs, finally caught up on Season 9 of HIMYM. "Bass Player Wanted" was one of those fantastic episodes that reminds you of why you liked the show in the first place. Granted, there were some complete turds up to that point, but that was a great episode.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Does anyone wanna make me one that says "Keep calm and ******* on"? For Tanev?

We can say ******* without any problems right? It's a fairly accepted term now. There's even a meme with it.

Oh and if you could get Tanev wearing the hat that ******* Steve wears too that would be just god. Don't ask why I'm focusing on Tanev, it's unimportant.

EDIT: Damn you can't even say ******* anymore? How about villain? Or bad mode on? Or some other interchangeable adjective with *******.

THIS NEEDS TO WORK, DAMMIT!

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

We can say ******* without any problems right? It's a fairly accepted term now. There's even a meme with it.

Oh and if you could get Tanev wearing the hat that ******* Steve wears too that would be just god. Don't ask why I'm focusing on Tanev, it's unimportant.

:laugh: Poor Rev. I think I can guess the censored word here...

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver

Assuming that it's all asterisk'd out, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->