OT: The On Topic Off Topic Thread: Hot Dogs are Sandwiches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Poltergeist is on. That clown doll still scares the crap outta me.

poltergeist-clown-1.jpg

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
My Surface has been running like crap for a while. Today I uninstalled Chrome because the icon was missing and it was annoying me. Now, without Chrome, the entire system works lightning quick and Microsoft Edge is fantastic. Well played Microsoft....kind of.

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Getting kind of tired. Haven't listened to a Ducks game / followed a GDT in a while. I'll just do a couple laps in DTM Experience 2015 that I just downloaded to stay awake. :nod:

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
I feel like getting Batman V. Superman and Civil War trailers before Star Wars has come out is like seeing Christmas decorations before Halloween.

I DON'T CARE YET JUST GIVE ME PEOPLE IN JEDI COSTUMES.

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
There is a generation of people that hate clowns thanks to this movie. I work with a guy deathly afraid of them. :laugh:

That would be me. This movie messed me up for a while when I was a kid. That damn tree that tries to eat the kid. What the hell man. This movie and Pet Cemetery. Pet Cemetery had me sleeping in my parents room for freakin weeks. That part where the kid slits the Achilles of the dude? :scared:

gratefulyours

Great 8 = T. Selanne
Nov 9, 2010
Oakland
one of the best horror flicks out there. have loved that movie since it first scared the **** out of me when i was a kid.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I have played 40k for many years and am a devout Tau player, but there is something fatalistically intriguing about watching a good Tyranid army go up against a good Necron one. IMO, it is the most intriguing match up, on several levels.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
That would be me. This movie messed me up for a while when I was a kid. That damn tree that tries to eat the kid. What the hell man. This movie and Pet Cemetery. Pet Cemetery had me sleeping in my parents room for freakin weeks. That part where the kid slits the Achilles of the dude? :scared:

When these toys first came out I stood in line at the toy store for one for my step-daughter. Had a choice between a white one or this gray one. This one was too pet cemetery for me. Went with the white one.

B00006782F.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad