The OMENS --signs point to TURRIS

FissionFire

Dec 22, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
www.redwingscentral.com
*** mate... just ***...

Anyway yeah so uhh Nostraworthless any other insights for us? Who's drafting Tavares next year? and will Chepranov come over in the next 2 years? Lastly... will Aki Berg ever make his triumphant return to the NHL to show that he truely is the greatest hockey player in the history of the world?... and lotto numbers can I get those to? Lastly, when will Wally112pac finally give up on his beloved Blackhawks and become a hermit?

Your forgot the most important question.....when will Wade Belak score a goal?

Vatican Roulette

Baile de Los Locos
Feb 28, 2002
Gorillaz-EPWRID
Visit site
1. Last May (2006) I (hawksfan50) first saw Kyle Turris as a 16 yr old as Burnaby won the RBC Cup and I started posting in several forumns that I wanted to draft this kid for the B;ackhawks in 2007 ...(MY ORIGINAL "FROLOV"* hunch)

*back in 2000 I had this hunch that Frolov would be the best Russian on that draft--but no--the Hawks did not listen to me,and instead too the busts Yakoubov and Vorobiev.. I willnever forgive them that mistake,for it was like I hadthis psychic "hunch" about who was going to be the best NHL'er of this trio..

2. Taking my "Frolov" hunch further--I had expected the Blackhawks to be mid-pack this season--not counting onthe injuries that ruined their year,and back in September I expected TURRIS to be taken in the last third of round one at best--because he was amere BCHL'er--yet I hoped the Blackhawks would nab him "early" at mid round...

3. THEN --once Turris moved into tOP 5 consideration by mid-year,jumping to a potential #1 overall by seasdon's end (as per CSS #1 NA skater ranking),I stated
in this and other forumns that THE HOCKEY GODS WOULD NEVER LET US WIN THE LOTTO -so we had no chance at Turris once he looked top 4 and we finished with the 5th pre-lotto..BUT lo and behold --the hockey gods relented --and by this providence Turris was back in the picture for the Blackhawks
potential pick...

4. Jonathan Toews (who I also touted last year as my first choice for the Blackhawks to take) has chosen to wear #19 for the Blackhawks this season;

Kyle Turris wore #19 for Burnaby! Co-incidennce????

5. STEVE YZERMAN chose Toews to play for Team Canada at the WHC--they win Gold,Toews impreses everyone --including himself--and gains the confidence to turn pro this year;

Last night between period in the SENs-Duckks Game 2--Don Cherry asks several of the top draft-eligibles who their favourite NHL player is...TURRIS answers: STEVE YZERMAN!!! Co-incident linkage????

6. Thua all the OMENS and LINKAGES point to the JT-KT tandem as back-to-back draft first rounders 2006 and 2007 for the Blackhawks (also a good marketing slogan for the Hawks "T n T" ) ---but if you add the 3rd "linkage" you get:

JT-KT-DT !!!! (surely this is an OMEN from the hockey gods that signals IT WAS MEANT TO BE!)...

In short--all Tallon has to do is look at this sequence and the linkage coincidences and be convinced SOMEBODY is telling him the CORRECT thing TO DO:

TAKE TURRIS!! TAKE TURRIS! As with the russkie troika of 2000---hawksfan50's
great "hunch" bout who will turn out best FOR TE B:LACKHAWKS has been pre-approved by the hockey gods in deciding between KT PK and JVR..all signs point to Kyle Turris...

It surely is a sign that IF Tallon proceeds as directed -- the Hawks will be Cup Champs down the line with "TnT" ...make it so!!!!

I got better stuff than this guys smokin'.....

Firewagon

Jan 26, 2006
Did you say Toews will wear 19? Can you show me something to confirm? I would love to see Toews in #19.

Transported Upstater

1. Last May (2006) I (hawksfan50) first saw Kyle Turris as a 16 yr old as Burnaby won the RBC Cup and I started posting in several forumns that I wanted to draft this kid for the B;ackhawks in 2007 ...(MY ORIGINAL "FROLOV"* hunch)

*back in 2000 I had this hunch that Frolov would be the best Russian on that draft--but no--the Hawks did not listen to me,and instead too the busts Yakoubov and Vorobiev.. I willnever forgive them that mistake,for it was like I hadthis psychic "hunch" about who was going to be the best NHL'er of this trio..

2. Taking my "Frolov" hunch further--I had expected the Blackhawks to be mid-pack this season--not counting onthe injuries that ruined their year,and back in September I expected TURRIS to be taken in the last third of round one at best--because he was amere BCHL'er--yet I hoped the Blackhawks would nab him "early" at mid round...

3. THEN --once Turris moved into tOP 5 consideration by mid-year,jumping to a potential #1 overall by seasdon's end (as per CSS #1 NA skater ranking),I stated
in this and other forumns that THE HOCKEY GODS WOULD NEVER LET US WIN THE LOTTO -so we had no chance at Turris once he looked top 4 and we finished with the 5th pre-lotto..BUT lo and behold --the hockey gods relented --and by this providence Turris was back in the picture for the Blackhawks
potential pick...

4. Jonathan Toews (who I also touted last year as my first choice for the Blackhawks to take) has chosen to wear #19 for the Blackhawks this season;

Kyle Turris wore #19 for Burnaby! Co-incidennce????

5. STEVE YZERMAN chose Toews to play for Team Canada at the WHC--they win Gold,Toews impreses everyone --including himself--and gains the confidence to turn pro this year;

Last night between period in the SENs-Duckks Game 2--Don Cherry asks several of the top draft-eligibles who their favourite NHL player is...TURRIS answers: STEVE YZERMAN!!! Co-incident linkage????

6. Thua all the OMENS and LINKAGES point to the JT-KT tandem as back-to-back draft first rounders 2006 and 2007 for the Blackhawks (also a good marketing slogan for the Hawks "T n T" ) ---but if you add the 3rd "linkage" you get:

JT-KT-DT !!!! (surely this is an OMEN from the hockey gods that signals IT WAS MEANT TO BE!)...

In short--all Tallon has to do is look at this sequence and the linkage coincidences and be convinced SOMEBODY is telling him the CORRECT thing TO DO:

TAKE TURRIS!! TAKE TURRIS! As with the russkie troika of 2000---hawksfan50's
great "hunch" bout who will turn out best FOR TE B:LACKHAWKS has been pre-approved by the hockey gods in deciding between KT PK and JVR..all signs point to Kyle Turris...

It surely is a sign that IF Tallon proceeds as directed -- the Hawks will be Cup Champs down the line with "TnT" ...make it so!!!!

What the **** was that?

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
We're sorry about him. He has a history of going a tad postal and then never, ever coming back to read through a thread he's started. Best to just leave him be.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
UPDATE: I thought of even more OMENS:

IF the Hawks took Kane he would wear #88 his favourite number --as he wore in London: BUT that is Lindros' number=CONCUSSION CITY1 AVOID!!!AVOID!!!

However if the Hawkstake Turris--since the other "T" in "TnT" (Toews) is wearing #19,the obvious marketing ploy would be to give Turris #91....it just is such a pefect
fit down the middle...

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
This thread is fantastic :biglaugh:.So much comedic value

And Spree , you should rename yourself The Tube King :yo:

AD

Aug 2, 2005
Bigassofficetower
We're sorry about him. He has a history of going a tad postal and then never, ever coming back to read through a thread he's started. Best to just leave him be.

I think he might have posted this as spite to you DHF:

IF the Hawks took Kane he would wear #88 his favourite number --as he wore in London: BUT that is Lindros' number=CONCUSSION CITY1 AVOID!!!AVOID!!!

However if the Hawkstake Turris--since the other "T" in "TnT" (Toews) is wearing #19,the obvious marketing ploy would be to give Turris #91....it just is such a pefect
fit down the middle...

VLoo

May 11, 2007
Toronto
*** mate... just ***...

Anyway yeah so uhh Nostraworthless any other insights for us? Who's drafting Tavares next year? and will Chepranov come over in the next 2 years? Lastly... will Aki Berg ever make his triumphant return to the NHL to show that he truely is the greatest hockey player in the history of the world?... and lotto numbers can I get those to? Lastly, when will Wally112pac finally give up on his beloved Blackhawks and become a hermit?

I can make a very very educated guess on this one! oh I know! pick me!
Nobody is picking Tavares next year, bet your house on it.

nanzenkills

Jan 31, 2007
Ontario, California

fit down the middle...

Somebody please get this guy back on his meds...

Odontya

May 24, 2006

fit down the middle...

No 1 + 9 = 10; so Turris wears 10 and 19 backwards is 91 which just happens to be TAVARES' number in the OHL!!!!!! Tavares - Toews - Turris. 19+91+10 = 120 which is the number of questions on my chem final SO IT MUST BE TRUE.

/out.

Dicky Dangles

dangles the puck.
Oct 3, 2006
Manhattan Beach

fit down the middle...

But, Turris' favorite player, and the guy he patterns his game after, is Yzerman, so if he were to wear 91, by your (il)logic, he'd have the complete opposite career of Yzerman, and be a complete bust.

Kane will go to Chicago and wear #88, never living up to his Stanley Cup potential, like Eric Lindros, and Turris will go to Philly and be our #19, bringing us the Stanley Cup that Yzerman and the Wings took away from us in '97. How's that for reading into BS?

nanzenkills

Jan 31, 2007
Ontario, California
fit down the middle...

Hey, didn't Alexandre Daigle wear #91? And didn't Alexei Yashin wear #19? Tell us about those omens, hawksfan.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
I believe the only2 curent NHL players wearing #91 are Marc Savard and Sergei Ferdorov--so if Turris did get picked by CHI,and chose 91 (since he can't have Toews #19),that would not be a bad combo: Savard's play-making,Fedorov's goal scoring (in his prime) --I'd take that...

BlueJays

Dec 12, 2005
Dale Tallon has stated that he expects his #1 pick to step into the lineup immediately. Turris CANNOT do this next season as he will simply get smoked, sorry to say.
Besides Turris himself knows his own physical limitations and has the intelligent foresight to know that he needs a couple of years at Wisconsin to grow more & hit the weight-room as much as possible.

Kane CAN step in and likely play pro next year & survive with a lesser likelyhood of getting physically destroyed. He has demonstrated an innate ability to protect the puck so well from bigger faster players in the world ala his play in the OHL, and international levels (World Junior tournament).

The big question surrounding Kane IMO is whether or not he will grow much more since he is quickly approaching 19 years of age and is still considered smallish even by todays NHL player-size standards.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
As Bob MCKenzie said about what we learned about the Ducks winning the Stanley Cup : "SIZE MATTERS" ...so the Buffalo Model that everyone was praising just a few weeks ago was shown up by a bigger Ottawa squad who in turn was handled by a bigger Anaheim team (actually Ottawa was bigger on average than the Ducks but Anaheim's big players played lots and impacted the outcome) ...

Not that Turris willbe a BIG player--but certainly lots bigger than Kane ...

Also Tallon said he "hoped" the guy he picked could step in right away,not that he definitely would --sure Turris is going to Wisconsin--but Tallon also said of Turris he
thought a year at Wisconsin to bulk up and Turris could be in the NHL ..to many of us we think more likely 2 yrs at least to gain that bigger body --but who knows?
The point is Tallon has saidmany things in different interviews including that it DEFINITELY would be either KANE ,TURRIS or JVR as the Chicago pick --he also said they would not trade the pick unless it helped the club IMMEDIATELY (so the speculation about trading down 1-2 spots with PHI or PHX seems out if they only included their other first rounder* -BUT not ruled out is a combination trade down +immediate asset kind of deal (* or ,possibly Tallon meant he would not trade one of his "final 3 " ="the pick" Chicago would take/settle for --but that means mAYBE
he would move down 1-2 spots if the sweeteener were PHI or PHX's second first round pick) --MAYBEwhat Tallon means is that he only would trade one of his final 3 (ie. move out of any top 3 pick position) IF he got back immediate assets oran immmediate asset +lower first round pick than the Top 3...

In other words TALLON still is keeping his options open... Itmay indeed be Kane--but perhaps not --you cannot go by just 1 of his varied statements which are also subject to some interpretation as to what he really means.

brylin18

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
As Bob MCKenzie said about what we learned about the Ducks winning the Stanley Cup : "SIZE MATTERS" ...so the Buffalo Model that everyone was praising just a few weeks ago was shown up by a bigger Ottawa squad who in turn was handled by a bigger Anaheim team (actually Ottawa was bigger on average than the Ducks but Anaheim's big players played lots and impacted the outcome) ...

Not that Turris willbe a BIG player--but certainly lots bigger than Kane ...

Also Tallon said he "hoped" the guy he picked could step in right away,not that he definitely would --sure Turris is going to Wisconsin--but Tallon also said of Turris he
thought a year at Wisconsin to bulk up and Turris could be in the NHL ..to many of us we think more likely 2 yrs at least to gain that bigger body --but who knows?
The point is Tallon has saidmany things in different interviews including that it DEFINITELY would be either KANE ,TURRIS or JVR as the Chicago pick --he also said they would not trade the pick unless it helped the club IMMEDIATELY (so the speculation about trading down 1-2 spots with PHI or PHX seems out if they only included their other first rounder* -BUT not ruled out is a combination trade down +immediate asset kind of deal (* or ,possibly Tallon meant he would not trade one of his "final 3 " ="the pick" Chicago would take/settle for --but that means mAYBE
he would move down 1-2 spots if the sweeteener were PHI or PHX's second first round pick) --MAYBEwhat Tallon means is that he only would trade one of his final 3 (ie. move out of any top 3 pick position) IF he got back immediate assets oran immmediate asset +lower first round pick than the Top 3...

In other words TALLON still is keeping his options open... Itmay indeed be Kane--but perhaps not --you cannot go by just 1 of his varied statements which are also subject to some interpretation as to what he really means.

This guy is the best poster on HF ....

arin1

Apr 30, 2006
Wow - someone's favorite player is Yzerman. That's a pretty rare occurence, right? And 19's probably the most common number ever...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad