The Official Team Canada/Ice Hockey Olympics Thread - VII - Gold Medal Edition!

Theosis

What do I put here?
Sponsor
Mar 11, 2009
Pointe-Claire, QC
1whNbrc.png

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
Арпон Басу ‏@ArponBasu 9s
"How many second chance opportunities do you think Sweden had?"
"I would say less than one" - Carey Price

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Jesus, same idiots on the main board arguing that Luongo should have played. My goodness it never ends.

RealityBytes

Trash Remover
Feb 11, 2013
OK, so what is next/ March Madness, NHL playoffs, NBA playoffs, and then the grandaddy of all ... World Cup.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
"Is Carey Price currently the best goalie in the world ?" thread on the main board sounds like the biggest infraction bait thread of all time

RealityBytes

Trash Remover
Feb 11, 2013
Jesus, same idiots on the main board arguing that Luongo should have played. My goodness it never ends.

It's the same feeling/reasoning/emotion going on there for Luongo as it is here in that PK Subban should have played.

Babcock and group made great choices on: who to play their system, who did their job well, and who won the gold. That's what counted.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
dear mike, dear stevie, i apologize. i doubted you. i thought subban should have played, i thought carter was wtf, i thought kunitz was a lmaowtf, jaybo was a guy that needed protein and i thought marty should have played more. i apologize because this was the most dominant olympic performance ive seen a quite a while.

omg dat d

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad