ku-xlarge.gif

All is forgiven to Rob Ford!

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
If Canada doesn't play better, they will lose to the U.S

Muricans are good TBH

Crosby has been ****, but like he did in Vancouver, he can score a big goal anytime

But while Murica's top line is scary, it has been their only scary line

29dryden29

Jul 4, 2010
London Ont
12 years later? I understand your logic but it makes no sense for her to lie now or even talk about it if it were true. I just refuse to believe it was anything more than a motivational tactic by the Canadian coaches/team.

Quite possibly but to throw a countries flag on the ground and step on it be it 12 min ago or 12 years ago is pretty unforgiveable. Ask our American friends on here if after 12 years they would forgive us if we trod upon their flag.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
They said at least 5-1
And maybe that's how it will turn out.

Thing is... it could be 5-1 Canada too. Both are great teams. It's too close to call. Some folks are shooting their mouths off... well, power to them. If they win they can crow about it but they might very well end up eating crow themselves.

I think this one's too close to call. I hope Canada wins but man, that's a good team with some awesome firepower over there. And to have Quick back there too? Not going to be easy.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Quite possibly but to throw a countries flag on the ground and step on it be it 12 min ago or 12 years ago is pretty unforgiveable. Ask our American friends on here if after 12 years they would forgive us if we trod upon their flag.
I doubt that happened.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
If the NHL ever goes back to the Olympics Canada should go back to having legit 3rd and 4th lines. As much as it makes me puke in my mouth a line of Marchand-Bergeron-Lucic would have steamrolled Latvia.

None of this 'who's playing with Crosby tonight' horse ****. No shattered egos playing scared because they don't want to lose ice time. Just 2 offensive lines, 1 line of 2 way players and 1 wrecking crew of a 4th line.

Big Lurk

Aug 2, 2013
If the NHL ever goes back to the Olympics Canada should go back to having legit 3rd and 4th lines. As much as it makes me puke in my mouth a line of Marchand-Bergeron-Lucic would have steamrolled Latvia.

None of this 'who's playing with Crosby tonight' horse ****. No shattered egos playing scared because they don't want to lose ice time. Just 2 offensive lines, 1 line of 2 way players and 1 wrecking crew of a 4th line.

best damn avy of all damn time

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Price is going to have to steal one I think, could also see him lit up sadly. Hope im wrong but this team Canada gives me low hopes.

Talks to Goalposts

Apr 8, 2011
Edmonton

And get a whole bunch of penalties in the process while accomplishing little?

If Benn-Getzalf-Perry isn't getting it done as a power line, its probably not possible. You can't crash the net in international rules and reffing like the NHL, and its always going to be hard to get rebounds against a 5 man box no matter how strong and tough you are.

BJG

Jul 30, 2005

If Babcock would just put Bergeron and Toews together to shut down the Kessel line, we'd be good to go.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Can we trade Babcock to the US so he can cripple their offensive output?

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
If Canada loses I wonder which creative way Subban will be blamed lol
If Canada loses - no matter what - Price will take heat. It won't matter how well he plays, he HAS to win or folks will scream we should've had Luongo in there. That's just the way it is.

If Canada loses - no matter what - Babcock & Yzerman will take heat. No Subban, Kunitz, no Giroux or Hall...

If Canada loses and guys like Toews or Crosby don't put up points, they'll get roasted too. Esp Crosby.

If Canada loses there is always second guessing. No matter what.

Even without Stamkos and Tavares we've got the better team on paper. Now we just have to go out and prove it. And it's not going to be easy though. That US team looks very strong. Losing those two guys hurts a lot.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
No matter how hard I try, I can never get into women's hockey. I just can't. And i'm pissed because all of my friends are pumped for life about the win, and i'm just sitting their like "meh".

I want to be excited. I really do dammit. :(

I'm the same, everyone at the office was like 'isn't it nice those girls won a medal?' .. no real excitement either way.

Born in 1909

Hockey Royalty
Nov 20, 2007
Montreal
If Canada loses - no matter what - Price will take heat. It won't matter how well he plays, he HAS to win or folks will scream we should've had Luongo in there. That's just the way it is.

If Canada loses - no matter what - Babcock & Yzerman will take heat. No Subban, Kunitz, no Giroux or Hall...

If Canada loses and guys like Toews or Crosby don't put up points, they'll get roasted too. Esp Crosby.

If Canada loses there is always second guessing. No matter what.

Even without Stamkos and Tavares we've got the better team on paper. Now we just have to go out and prove it. And it's not going to be easy though. That US team looks very strong. Losing those two guys hurts a lot.

Only if he lets more than 2 goals in he will be blamed.

I can see Team Canada exploding tomorrow.

There is too much talent there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad