GDT: The official NCAA Football thread

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Really? I had little expectations with a young team this year. The years we have pulled what WVU is pulling tonight is much worse than that.

Edit: Granted, I'm not going to act like that didn't suck donkey ****, cause it did.
Nah, I knew going in to this game that ISU was a lot better than their record would indicate. Apparently our players missed that f***ing memo tonight though.

Still, young team or not man that's ODU's only win on the season and they play in the conference whos leaders are UAB and North Texas.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Really? I had little expectations with a young team this year. The years we have pulled what WVU is pulling tonight is much worse than that.

Edit: Granted, I'm not going to act like that didn't suck donkey ****, cause it did.

Hey at least they had the balls to actually go there. Unlike many of these SEC schools who wouldn't dare play a true OOC road game.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I'd think much like my Chokies (yeah, we certainly have the reputation), you'd be used to it. Not like this is the first or the worst.
Oh I've already come to the conclusion that the only way I'll see a championship in my lifetime up there is if it's Huggy winning it with about half the NCAA on probation and post-season bans. Which, with the way these Adidas and Nike cases are going... 2020 or 2021?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad