OT: The Official IIHF WCH2013 Thread

VaxjoDevil

No kids - Still a person
Nov 11, 2009
Princeton, NJ
Haha no Larsson was not playing. That Gustafsson guy on the Flyers is pretty awesome to have when playing Canada though. Doesn't take ****.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Was Adam Larsson playing or was it some other Larsson? I only heard the name once in the second half so I was wondering if maybe Deboer was a coach for team Sweden and benched him :)

I don't think Larsson got the invite.

I used to cheer for Canada second to the USA in international tournaments for Marty, but I haven't been rooting for them after the USA since. I like Russia now second to the USA because of Kovy.

I liked seeing Sweden drop Canada today. Canada was probably the heavy favorite, but Sweden I thought carried the play for most of the time. Russia had to be almost a guaranteed favor over the USA too.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
SWE wins 3-0 against FIN and advances to the gold medal game. Revenge for last year`s loss.

Sedins and Eriksson all with three points.

Second semifinal game, USA - SUI, at 1PM streamed live on NBCsports.com (US). 1AM replay on NBCSN.

Good luck.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Sweden leads 2-1. Tallinder could be on his way to a gold medal. sucks for Larsson. deserves to be there

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
swedensucks.jpg

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
When Carter scored that shortie against the russians, kovy was on the ice and he gave carter the dirtiest look ever....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad