The Official Horrible Trade Proposals Thread Part 4: Shots, Shots, Shots, Shots, Shots EVERYBODY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
At this point why does any Cane fan even look at a thread with TML's involved? It doesn't solve anything, the some fans won't consider fair value, and the threads are even more pointless than usual internet forum threads which are pretty awful to begin with. Can someone help me out with this?

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
At this point why does any Cane fan even look at a thread with TML's involved? It doesn't solve anything, the some fans won't consider fair value, and the threads are even more pointless than usual internet forum threads which are pretty awful to begin with. Can someone help me out with this?
What's the most frustrating about that place is going back and seeing comments censored to continue to further the insanity. Its just not worth our time to comment over there anymore.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
For the same reason people go to the zoo. It’s entertaining. The logical inconsistencies and straight up lies are hilarious to call out.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Let's give Leafs fans a little credit, they're now selling to Hawks fans that Kapanen is now a 50 point winger (downgraded from telling us he's a 60 point winger). Of course he's < .5 PPG after leaving Matthew's line, continuing that pace the rest of the year puts him ~45 points...so they're likely still overselling him but by less now!!! Of course they still expect Pesce or another top 3 D (they say Top 4 RHD but scoff at any that's not a #2/3 at worst)

Last edited:

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Ya I’m done with any proposal including the leafs. There’s no point trying to talk to the ones who are most active on the trade board.

I’ve blocked so many of them now that the threads just look like a bunch of canes fans are talking to themselves :laugh:
So what you're saying is that we need to start another Faulk for Drai thread and see where that goes.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
how would you know? you can't judge anything since you don't have 13 banners and ice on the ground
giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad