Tribute The Official "Fire Tortorella" Thread

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
It's the most superior way to drink Country Club. Chug a can while the others stay chilled. In 40 form, it gets warm before the end. It's a positive way of doing life.

I love that no matter what thread we're in, and what turns it may take, I can always rely on your absolute trash food and beverage assessments.

Thank you for being the beacon of consistency this board so desperately needs.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I love that no matter what thread we're in, and what turns it may take, I can always rely on your absolute trash food and beverage assessments.

Thank you for being the beacon of consistency this board so desperately needs.

My friend and I invented a drink with Country Club.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Couts has given everything to this organization, carries them to playoff contention, and then is thrown under the bus by this scumbag coach and it all came crashing down after that move.

Only the head homers were fooled by these snake oil salesmen.

But you watch, one press conference by Danny the Rat and Jonesy, they will fall back into line and count this season as a roaring success. Of course that means that we will take a huge step to cup contenders next year. Even though we are in cap hell and 85% of the current lineup will be back after ridding themselves of the soft 15% only to add more Laughtons and Nicky Ds.

In short, We are so screwed, much worse than the Hexy and Chuckles era.
#darkesttimeline...

Reactions: bennysflyers16

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Ah. No decent signings. Hmm. And they had someone refuse to be traded here. While it's rumored that aversion to Tortorella is one of the reasons Cutter decided to bail.

Also, that first part is hilarious. "They didn't add anyone, except the people they added."

When it takes this much cognitive gear-grinding to paint things in a good light, maybe the thing you're defending isn't actually that good?
weird how this "new" person is JUST like the other 2 people who shan't be named...

must be that time of the season again

Laveuglette

Le meilleur receveur de passes de tous les temps
Apr 5, 2011
Quebec
Pathetic end of year. Not mad at Brière at all. Some posters will complain that he "WASTED" the rebuild by "TRADING ASSETS" in a rebuild. This is dumb af. We were in a playoffs position, he got a first and traded a 4th not to let the team sink (which has to be done, otherwise what do players even play for? f*** loser's mentality... tanking is good in theory but in practice you manage human being who devote their lives to the game, can't not try when in a position to make PO)... but it did sink anyway. Torts definitely lost the room. He should be fired at the end of the year, this shitshow is nonsense. The way this team is going, though, does make sense. I still trust Danny B. He did what should be done in the position he was in. Now what he needs to do is fire Torts. No question. Give interim to whoever and find a coach for 2025-26.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
again...few to no one wanted them to TANK..why do people keep insisting rebuild means tank

and I have little faith in Danny..he moved one player because said player wanted more than they wanted to pay ..at that moment..i would not be shocked if they made a run at Walker in the offseason..with who knows what cap space

Canfly

Nov 25, 2016
again...few to no one wanted them to TANK..why do people keep insisting rebuild means tank

and I have little faith in Danny..he moved one player because said player wanted more than they wanted to pay ..at that moment..i would not be shocked if they made a run at Walker in the offseason..with who knows what cap space
Agree totally. I feel this is on Danny also. Should have moved Seeler, Laughton and seen what you could get for Koneckny.
They would have had more picks and prospects to start a proper rebuild and not be stuck in mediocrity.
Torts also has to go after this season. The shenanigans have worn thin already. I didn't like the hire when it was done but I was hoping he had changed his ways.

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017

Briere is in over his head and an idiot Cuck to boot. So I’m guessing he will believe their collapse to be related to Walker’s departure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad