HF Habs: The official 2023-2024 tank thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
Too bad for Detroit or Pittsburg. Two teams in the "plusses" (+) while NYI and Caps have very bad minus seasons. I think Habs have more goals scored than these two teams making the Playoffs.

Now, I have not much hope Arizona will get a point tomorrow. So Habs have more chances to draft 6th than 5th..... But lottery might surprise us.

Only problem is if all the teams ahead of Habs are drafting the best forwards, leaving the Habs with a lot of good D prospects to draft from.

Bingo

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Too bad for Detroit or Pittsburg. Two teams in the "plusses" (+) while NYI and Caps have very bad minus seasons. I think Habs have more goals scored than these two teams making the Playoffs.

Now, I have not much hope Arizona will get a point tomorrow. So Habs have more chances to draft 6th than 5th..... But lottery might surprise us.

Only problem is if all the teams ahead of Habs are drafting the best forwards, leaving the Habs with a lot of good D prospects to draft from.

How bad of a problem is *really* ?

In the scenario you lay out , one of Levshunov/Dickinson/Parekh is on the board.

Trade Matheson for a top-6 forward and call it a day.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Hope you enjoyed those Gallagher goals tho, totally worth it am I right?
nk36KTC.gif

pgsoi7g.gif

Rozz

Jun 23, 2012
Niagara Falls, Ont.
Man this sure has been an entertaining tank year! Slafkovsky is a f***ing beast.. Cole in a "down year" puting up career totals and evolving his game as a play make?

Suzuki is only becoming more and more elite.. truly belive he can hit the 90pt mark in his prime.

Guhle, Newhook, Xhekaj, Roy, mailloux, and Huston all look Hella promising!

I think Hughes dose some medium level acquisitions this off-season and the boys fight for a wild card slot next year with a healthy Dach... seriously the future is blinding atm!

I'm excited AF to be cheering for some wins next year!

Doublechin

Jun 23, 2013
If Arizona drafts ahead of us at 5 I wouldn't be shocked if if they end up grabbing Silyaev. Having But, Simashev clearly indicated how massive size matters there, bringing another Russian to the mix to grow and develop with fellow Russians is also a wise strategy.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
So what are the picks we might draft at 1,2,5,6,7 and 8?

Nothing else right?
There's also a chance that we pick 3rd if the 12th team win the lottery so they move to 2nd, and then we win the 2nd pick so we drop 3rd

about a 0.5% chance

Reactions: Rozz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad