The Official 2022-23 Tank Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
It's time. Even @JetsFan815 has thrown in the towel. We can all see the inexorable march to ignominy beginning. Time to blow it up, fire Maurice, shoot for draft position, etc.

Let the tank begin!

giphy.gif

:popcorn:

SM

Public Enemy #1
Oct 1, 2015
MB
Yes, hi, I’d like one Owen Power please. But also please finish 17th/31 so we can still convince Hamilton to sign here long term.

Morrissey-Hamilton
Power-DeMelo
Heinola-Pionk

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Yes, hi, I’d like one Owen Power please. But also please finish 17th/31 so we can still convince Hamilton to sign here long term.

Morrissey-Hamilton
Power-DeMelo
Heinola-Pionk

17th? 17th???!!! That's not tanking, that's over-achieving. :laugh:

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
The draft is a crapshoot this year and Maurice and company will be spared no matter what because of COVID, but it’s not looking good, that’s for sure.

Calcutta

Oct 3, 2019
We need a big RHD to replace Buff still, even if we tank we're not going to get him out of the draft ready for next season.
I'd normally be well up for a tanking, but this year it seems pointless. Unless of course it encourages ownership to get rid of Pomo.
IF pomo goes, does Chevy stay? Do Sheeler want out? A full rebuild around PLD-Perfetti could be fun to watch but we still need to find a big unit who can run the blue line.

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
Not a chance re tanking.

Someone from Canada is making the Stanley Cup final four this season. Yeah we have our issues, but so does every other team in the North. Stay in the chase and we have as good a shot as anyone.

Reactions: Jets 31

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
It's time. Even @JetsFan815 has thrown in the towel. We can all see the inexorable march to ignominy beginning. Time to blow it up, fire Maurice, shoot for draft position, etc.

Let the tank begin!

giphy.gif

:popcorn:

Too soon :laugh:. At least wait until we actually see PLD. The end of this series with Flames might be time, depending on how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad