The Official 2017/18 Tank Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkStone

Frankie Fryer
Mar 12, 2016
The only way this team tanks is unintentionally, not a Toronto style plan. Karlsson extension coming up plus needing a competitive team during Lebreton negotiations (plus the obvious that is attendance issues) means a tank will never be embraced.

King Karlsson

Gersei Chongar
Sep 30, 2011
No but seriously..

7 ROW through 23 games

3rd worst in the league

We got a lot of luck last year and now we're getting none. Defense is slow and unskilled, goaltending has been bad, coaching has been terrible. I feel comfortable in saying that we will not make the playoffs this year. At least our pick is top 10 protected!

Reactions: Chip Chipperson

MarkStone

Frankie Fryer
Mar 12, 2016
Well...

We haven't exactly hired a coach that had a long-term tenure professionally since Bryan Murray.

Yeah I still have Boucher in a higher tier than the MacLean, Cameron, Clouston, so on so forth of the team's history(although I held MacLean in higher regard compared to the others besides Boucher). But yes, no question that none of our hires have had proven longevity in the NHL.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Does this mean we have to change the Leafs-suck, Leafs-suck shout-out jingle to Sens-suck, Sens-suck?

Oh well, at least suck it Phaneuf still works.

DanyHeatley

Dec 6, 2016
STRIP THE TEAM DOWN! KEEP STONE, PAGEAU, SMITH AND CECI. TRADE EVERYONE ELSE FOR PICKS AND PROSPECTS

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Honestly im down to play Oduya and Boro in every possible game right now keep Zach smith in the top 6 and keep Hoff with Pageau, I was on the tank train about two games ago wasn't saying much cuz I knew people were still taking time to hop on board.

FuriousSenator

Mar 18, 2011
Ottawa
I love it when we declare a 'tank' season. I immediately no longer need to watch a single Sens game which frees up so much time.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
so many people running around with their heads cut off

i would hate to see how ppl in here handle real life situations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad