Prospect Info: The Official 2013 Draft Thread, Part II: 17th Overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiler

Registered Loser
Jul 16, 2006
you crazy, there is just no way Turris is moved with out and eriksson or benn coming the other book it.

Turris already puts up a 50+ point pace in his first season manning our top center position. no way will we move him for monohan. He's a fringe 1B NHL player

Agreed, I wouldn't do it either. Eriksson I could see, Benn I couldn't.

I don't think Murray moves Turris in the end regardless, but nothing would surprise me.

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008
No way we move Turris before next season.

Management is gonna see what he's capable of in a full season where he isn't stuck with 1st line center roles.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
I'm losing my **** waiting for this draft. My refresh button is getting some serious mileage today.

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
There may be a deal or two this evening, but most of the interesting stuff wont happen until tomorrow afternoon.

Some of the names popping up in trade rumours are pretty awesome. But of course you have to give to get with those types of players, and I don't think the Sens will make quite that big a splash.

Midas0

Only the best Scouts
Dec 12, 2009
Peterborough, ON
Murray said he's made a number of proposals to other teams on moving up and down. None of the other teams have gotten back to him, but he said they could always come back to him on draft day. I get the feeling that the Sens won't be picking 17th; we'll either be moving up or down.

Bank on it!

Senator Stanley

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site
Murray said he's made a number of proposals to other teams on moving up and down. None of the other teams have gotten back to him, but he said they could always come back to him on draft day. I get the feeling that the Sens won't be picking 17th; we'll either be moving up or down.

Bank on it!

Where'd you see this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad