GDT: The Official 2013-2014 GDT Sign-Up Thread (Playoffs?!)

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
If nobody has a gdt ready for today i will do one when i get back home from the gym at 8am pacific time.

likewall32

**putt meem hear**
Feb 6, 2006
Central PA
I could whip up a "likewall32 special*" for any of the remaining games, as far as lines go, I don't know where to find that stuff other than in the GDT's as posted by someone else. :laugh:

* = A likewall32 special is also known as: "momma-likewall32-let-her-kid-play-on-ms-paint-but-he's-really-not-a-kid-which-makes-his-poor-digital-artistic-skills-embarrassing-especially-by-comparison-to-the-photoshop-masters-on-this-board-or-any-3rd-grader-with-a-set-of-crayons" GDT.

Last edited:

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
I could whip up a "likewall32 special*" for any of the remaining games, as far as lines go, I don't know where to find that stuff other than in the GDT's as posted by someone else. :laugh:

* = A likewall32 special is also known as: "momma-likewall32-let-her-kid-play-on-ms-paint-but-he's-really-not-a-kid-which-makes-his-poor-digital-artistic-skills-embarrassing-especially-by-comparison-to-the-photoshop-masters-on-this-board-or-any-3rd-grader-with-a-set-of-crayons" GDT.

Hah, sounds like it would be awesome. Please go for it!

likewall32

**putt meem hear**
Feb 6, 2006
Central PA
Hah, sounds like it would be awesome. Please go for it!

You got it, a likewall32 special for Game 5, but don't say I didn't warn you.

Also I hope there's a wAWFUL Cup, cause I'll win that going away. :laugh::laugh:

EDIT: Also, where can I find projected lines?

Last edited:

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Sorry I missed your edit, likewall!

OK...

IF, and only if we're going to a game 7, I'll take the GDT. That being said, if we manage to win that game 7, I'm not going to be available for round 2. I just have something really fun that I want to get out this season.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Regular season my gdt's were good luck. In the playoffs not so much. I blame it on yall for making me do so many of them lol.

AstroDan

Stars, cars, guitars
Jan 29, 2009
NorCal
Sorry I missed your edit, likewall!

OK...

IF, and only if we're going to a game 7, I'll take the GDT. That being said, if we manage to win that game 7, I'm not going to be available for round 2. I just have something really fun that I want to get out this season.

I can do some for round 2 and beyond...
Bring it, slo!!!!!!:yo::yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad