OT: The Off-Topic Thread XVIII: Gif Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
For anyone interested, my Celtric Traditional band just released their third album (my first time being on a CD ever). You can check it out here. Enjoy, if you're into that kinda thing. :)

You've said in the past you look like a Sedin, there's a picture there of you :laugh: who's going to have to be the person that photoshops you sitting in with the Sedins? :laugh:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Anglesmith, Celtic music isn't quite my thing either. But I'm proud to say I know you. That's far more creative than I am, what a cool achievement.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
I'm gonna update my CV and write an open job application this week. An old colleague of mine told me that they might have some use for me as they are opening an office at a new location.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Olli Määttä is in town with the Stanley Cup, and theres some kind of public party at downtown. I read about that last week and I was gonna go and see it, but it's too late now :(

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
So, I don't know how many here are wrestling fans, but NXT Takeover Brooklyn was INCREDIBLY HYPE AF!!!!! Like. It was an honestly better event than any WWE big PPV this year(besides Wrestlemania which was good).
If anyone is even a casual fan, watch it. you will not be disappointed.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
So, I don't know how many here are wrestling fans, but NXT Takeover Brooklyn was INCREDIBLY HYPE AF!!!!! Like. It was an honestly better event than any WWE big PPV this year(besides Wrestlemania which was good).
If anyone is even a casual fan, watch it. you will not be disappointed.
I'm watching the pre-show right now. The main show is still downloading.

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
i hatched a 10km egg today

A Snorlax came out

!$@$%#@$#%$^#%@$!@

ty based god

I've hatched 3 10 k eggs in the past week. A lovely Hitmonchan and Onix hatched offset by a lovely Lapras. Wish there were better odds of good Pokemon in those eggs.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
I've hatched 3 10 k eggs in the past week. A lovely Hitmonchan and Onix hatched offset by a lovely Lapras. Wish there were better odds of good Pokemon in those eggs.

I got an Eevee and a Scyther after that Snorlax so... yeah the struggle

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
The 10k ones seriously need less Eevee's and crap. Not sure how rare Eevee's are, but in Okotoks they are as common as pidgey.

yeah they are really common where I am too. I've already caught three 100%IV Eevees in the wild and they gave me a 80~% from a 10K egg? c'mon :cry:

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
I guess I'm not European anymore :P

(Nature published a research which showed that Finns are not Europeans, or at least the authors separated Europeans as Finns and Non-Finns based on genetic data)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad