The Next 8 - Make or Break Time?

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
I respect and admire what our guys are trying to do. But I think the hill is way too steep. Right now we have Joey, Nick, Matt, Cam and Dubie around from last year's forwards. Of them only Nick is playing well.

Essentially right now we are a two man team- Bob and Nick. That is not enough to climb that big hill. It just isn't.

Dednimnepo

Winning is the Fun
Oct 23, 2007
Columbus
I respect and admire what our guys are trying to do. But I think the hill is way too steep. Right now we have Joey, Nick, Matt, Cam and Dubie around from last year's forwards. Of them only Nick is playing well.

Essentially right now we are a two man team- Bob and Nick. That is not enough to climb that big hill. It just isn't.

I see this as, "We are winning right now and we have great potential to get better."

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
I glad we are winning and am enjoying it.. However, until our 5 on 5 improves dramatically we are pretenders. If you look at our splits for December, we have a lot of minus players. You will have a hard time winning consistently if you continue to be poor 5 on 5.

Also Ryan Johansen needs to get his crap together.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY

Bottom-line I think it's Bob... That said the CBJ are so hot I expect them to win every game right now... But the hill is steep, they need the top 10 ranked conference teams to lose often to make the playoffs... (and they keep winning at the same time)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad