Boston Bruins The next 6 games may define this Bruins team

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
The Bruins play hard

They are 3-0 when Bergeron and Krejci play.

I watched DK last couple games and he's the most underrated 200 foot player in the league

I'm going back to 2014-15 when they missed the playoffs up to today and see what the point total over an 82 game season is. It would not suprise me if 100+ points which shows how important there health is to the success

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Wait...the B’s got 4 out of 6 points on the Cali trip without Marchand, Krug, Bjork, etc., etc.?

Are we still talking about a Top 5 draft pick and how getting Krejci and Backes back won’t make a difference?

The Hajj

Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
Boise, Idaho
Wait...the B’s got 4 out of 6 points on the Cali trip without Marchand, Krug, Bjork, etc., etc.?

Are we still talking about a Top 5 draft pick and how getting Krejci and Backes back won’t make a difference?

The Coyotes won a couple in a row too. It happens. I don’t think DK made a big difference in either win. If anything, he slowed down his wingers. The youngsters are playing a fast paced, aggressive game. I don’t think teams are prepared for it. Let’s see what happens this week.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
The Coyotes won a couple in a row too. It happens. I don’t think DK made a big difference in either win. If anything, he slowed down his wingers. The youngsters are playing a fast paced, aggressive game. I don’t think teams are prepared for it. Let’s see what happens this week.

Krejci is a legitimate Top 6 center, unlike the players the B’s have been rolling out since he was injured. He allows them to slot those guys into roles they are better suited to, which helps the team.

I didn’t expect the second coming of Mario coming off his injury, but if DK can stay healthy you are vastly underestimating his impact on their record and effectiveness.

Last edited:
Reactions: LouJersey

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

team is on an 82-0-0 pace with 37 and 46 in together.

xStanleyCupsFor

Sep 12, 2014
The Bruins play hard

They are 3-0 when Bergeron and Krejci play.

I watched DK last couple games and he's the most underrated 200 foot player in the league

I'm going back to 2014-15 when they missed the playoffs up to today and see what the point total over an 82 game season is. It would not suprise me if 100+ points which shows how important there health is to the success

This needs to be automatically inserted into every reply function, bolded and underlined. Hackers get to work.

Even as a longtime Krejci fan, I'm still astounded at how different he looks out there than other players. It's like he has .5 seconds more to do what he wants than anyone else, whether it be taking a shot, breaking the blue line, avoiding a checker, turning to protect the puck, making a pass on the back foot.

Tampbear

Apr 10, 2015
Tampa
Has the tank been called off again? Just want to make sure I'm keeping up.
I started the draft thread but never hoped for a tank, simply as a reminder that even if things continued falling apart things wouldn't be all bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad