or

President ; R Corey
GM ; R Houle
Coach ; Tremblay and Yvan Cournoyer

Last edited:

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
If Claude is fired, hire the best coach available.....not just the best french speaking coach available. Same with the General Manager if that should happen.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
I’m not sure Ducharme have enough experience in the NHL to be HC right know. That’s why I would keep Julien next year and after If he still dosen’t make the job, Bouchard or Ducharme will maybe have enough experience at this time.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
I am not a huge fan of Julien but he doesn't deserve to be fired. This team has been competitive and at least in games for the most part, they lose due to a lack of talent and not due to a lack of effort.

Coaches don't have a huge shelf life, so I'd say when Julien does get fired then I hope Ducharme takes over as I'd hate to just hire another recycled dinosaur.

robicgi

Oct 17, 2018
I'd like to see Roy and Robinson and maybe Brodeur at least considered. Not sure Bouchard or Ducharme have enough experience. Saying that I feel Julien has done the best he can with what he has so hard to fault him outside of his over use of average vets but he is dealing with kids and it's never easy with such a young team. Like him as a coach just wrong guy for such a young team.

I'd also at least kick the tires on those 3 for GM as well.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I am not a huge fan of Julien but he doesn't deserve to be fired. This team has been competitive and at least in games for the most part, they lose due to a lack of talent and not due to a lack of effort.

Coaches don't have a huge shelf life, so I'd say when Julien does get fired then I hope Ducharme takes over as I'd hate to just hire another recycled dinosaur.

This is complete and utter crap.

Have you seen CBJs lineup? Have you seen the Isles line up? Winnipeg? He is not a good coach. This is it. If he cant bring anything out of this team AND hes known as a terrible young players coach, he needs to be canned.

Stoo with the god damned excuse.

durojean

May 29, 2007
I'd do Ducharme with Boucher for an Assistant coach. His background in psychology, his experience and the fact that he always same to do well with young players makes him a great fit for our team right now. Before doing that I also talk to Bouchard asking him his plan and what he wants to do. I'd rather him staying down because he does a great job developping the kids but he deserve way more. It depends on what he wants.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Coach possibilities? Pascal Vincent, Benoit Groulx, Dominic Ducharme or Joel Bouchard. Julien's replacement, if ever, will be between those guys.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Coach possibilities? Pascal Vincent, Benoit Groulx, Dominic Ducharme or Joel Bouchard. Julien's replacement, if ever, will be between those guys.

if we make a change this year, Pascal Vincent would be my choice. He knows very well Ducharme and Bouchard and he has the experience that the 2 others dosen’t have.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

I'd give it to Pascal Vincent or Benoit Groulx immediately. Because both have a lot more experience in the pros than Ducharme and Bouchard.

But the heir apparent has to be Ducharme. So I don't know how you bring in Vincent or Groulx without it being a slight on Ducharme. Or how you bring them in temporarily with the plan to put Ducharme there in a few years.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
I'd give it to Pascal Vincent or Benoit Groulx immediately. Because both have a lot more experience in the pros than Ducharme and Bouchard.

But the heir apparent has to be Ducharme. So I don't know how you bring in Vincent or Groulx without it being a slight on Ducharme. Or how you bring them in temporarily with the plan to put Ducharme there in a few years.
I think he would be the 1st to admit that he dosen’t have enough experience. Vincent was the guy who give him his shoot in the Q and they have a good relationship.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
I talk about it this week non the draft thread, but my choice would be Andre Tourigny. He had success every where he went

- 2x Coach of the year in the OHL
- 1x Coach of the year in the QMJHL
- Alote of scout says that his system is NHL level
- 3 years of experience behind and NHL bench
- 15 years of experience as a Head coach in JNR.
- Really good in developing young player
- He articulates way better then Ducharme

Something I think that could be interesting though if Ducharme is the next HC, is that Martin St-Louis said in an interview that he would to comeback in the NHL as an assistant in 2 years and Ducharme and St-Louis know each other very well. I think it would be interesting to have St-Louis as an Assistant Coach for players offensive mind players

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad