The new canucks intro (inside stadium view)

Eric

Feb 20, 2003
Van
The intro is actually growing on me. Give it a bit longer, it's not nearly as bad as some of you are making it out to be. The narrator is the worst part of the intro, but the song and video are actually pretty good for pumping fans up for the game (especially in that in-game video).

To be honest U2 was getting stale. We needed something new.

VanCanucks53

Jul 6, 2007
Calgary
Is it possible for you people to like anything?

I think it's great. Rogers Arena actually needed something like this. It gets you more pumped up than whatever we had last year.

I do think that the narrator(Kyprios who wrote the song) should have been the guy who does the Johnny Canuck videos. His voice is bad ass.

Karl Hungus

Oct 6, 2007
It reminds me of what the US teams do for marketing. Way more macho than what the Cancuks usually do which tends to be a softer, cultural West Coast vibe in most of their marketing. If their goal is to get the fans fired up then maybe some mindless testosterone filled marketing is the way to go.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
The song and voice are horrendous. This doesn't get me pumped up at all. It was like they were trying to shove 'we are all canucks' down my throat.

Honestly, give makaveli creative control of Rogers Arena and he will throw something together that is infinitely better within a few minutes. I'm not even joking. I bet djdave had something to do with this.

The 2011 playoff intro gets me jacked to watch a game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XieTEJtHGmQ

quick question: was the we are all canucks song still playing as the players came out or did it switch once the players came onto the ice? I remember in the playoffs how they'd have their intro vid for the crowd watching at the game, but then when the players came out the music would switch to U2.

I know Rogers Arena has those on-ice projects like the La Kings. Put the video clips on the ice.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
We Are All Pickup Trucks.

:laugh: The blacksmith bits did remind me of a Ford/Chevy commercial.

I really disliked this. The rap sounding "We Are All Canucks" song...just ugh. Not a fan of that style of "music" at all. When I compare this to the old flute intro we used back in the early 2000s...that was unique and bloody awesome.

Go to 1:23.

Bertie

Jan 20, 2013
I have to be honest here......I think it sucks and oozes paranoia. In the detail the guy's voice sounds weak and petulant and the music is ordinary and light............other than that it was embarrassing

jolad123456

Jun 17, 2013
Vancouver Canucks Pump up

Hey guys! If you are a Canucks fan you will love this video lol!

Please Reply below how you think it is

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad