Online Series: The NETFLIX Thread (Part 2)

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
I think I had Netflix streaming from when it started up until April of this year. The problem is for 4k you have to pay $20.00 a month even if it's only one screen. I won't be back until they drop that or I may do a month here and there. While they have some good content, the amount and quality overall has dropped off.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Shocked that the new Resident Evil on Netflix has been pretty decent so far. More than halfway through the season.

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
Shocked that the new Resident Evil on Netflix has been pretty decent so far. More than halfway through the season.

Now that I'm more than halfway through the season too, I'll echo the sentiment. Pretty decent. Certainly a 1000x better than the new reboot. Hated the dual timelines at first, and I'm still not sure the payoff will be worth it, but in the end it got me hoping for a flashback to the original Raccoon city (got that video of the crippled mutant and I don't think there's time to go further into that - opposite to the reboot, the video game references are actually nicely used, and I'm sure a lot of them went over my head).

If it was a movie, I'd probably rate it 3.5/10 - so nothing to get excited about, but it works better than the Walking Dead spinoff shows.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Just watched The Gray Man, was a very good action flick. Definitely not an A+ story, but for a 2 hour movie it had a good pace.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad