Votes: 93 93.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Islanders got two garbage goals 5 powerplays and a penalty shot. The refs missed a blatant stick hold on their second goal and somehow gave us only one powerplay the whole game which is ridiculous. And we still outtchsnced them.

Igor was fantastic it was mainly when we were pressing for the tie. But we were and are the better team

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
As I was saying earlier, Rangers really have to work on clearing the zone better. When they play an aggressive team, the issue is glaring. I‘ll never poop again if this continues in the playoffs. This goes for clearing at the blue line and clearing the puck behind the net. It seems every time they try to clear around the boards, it's the daintiest attempt ever.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
The rangers only had the PP in the first so no.

He’s always had poor lateral mobility, that’s why he gives up such huge gaps. He’s not injured he’s just a bad skater.
Not this bad. Then the injury break. Resting some injury

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Islanders got two garbage goals 5 powerplays and a penalty shot. The refs missed a blatant stick hold on their second goal and somehow gave us only one powerplay the whole game which is ridiculous. And we still outtchsnced them.

Igor was fantastic it was mainly when we were pressing for the tie. But we were and are the better team
That is exactly how a playoff series against the islanders will play out. And 🐧 too.

Just score on most of our chances to make up for it

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Celebrating this win over the piles with an ice cold beer and cooking some hibachi.

Cheers.

Attachments

• 07C058FC-3465-403F-8CB3-762F9E671A28.jpeg
    07C058FC-3465-403F-8CB3-762F9E671A28.jpeg
    478.8 KB · Views: 2

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
Game 7 stanley cup. Rangers start slow but come from behind and eventually win in OT. How many posts will there be in the post game thread until the first negative one? Not many.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
As I was saying earlier, Rangers really have to work on clearing the zone better. When they play an aggressive team, the issue is glaring. I‘ll never poop again if this continues in the playoffs. This goes for clearing at the blue line and clearing the puck behind the net. It seems every time they try to clear around the boards, it's the daintiest attempt ever.
Too much panic creeps into their game in those moments. It's moving the puck, but without clear purpose. And I know we are trying to protect the middle, but can't they sometimes anticipate when the puck is going to be rimmed around the boards and intercept it? Please?

Reactions: Cmox

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Game 7 stanley cup. Rangers start slow but come from behind and eventually win in OT. How many posts will there be in the post game thread until the first negative one? Not many.
Look all of us don't know what this place will be like after a cup win. I was a member but didn't really post or read much back in 2014 so cant comment on that but if anyone (including myself) talks smack after a literal championship instant bans are deserved

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
Morning, all (Sunday down under)

Didn’t watch game as was a 230am puck drop. Haven’t read any of the threads, just watched the recap highlight package.

Our season in a nutshell - the Bread and Vinny Show and didn’t hear Mika’s name once.

At least we won….

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Every game I am amazed at how horrible Miller is defensively yet it seems to go either unnoticed or unsaid.

Yeah this is

1. Bullshit because there are more tha. a handful of people here who can’t wait to hop on him for any thing, even things that aren’t his fault at all.
2. A poor opinion to have based off this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad