OT: The Movie & TV Thread

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I've been catching up on shows in the Walking Dead universe. Finished the original TWD finally... Now watching FTWD, just started season 7 and I'm not sure how I feel about it so far, but I will say I love the addition of Omid Abtahi to the cast and hope he sticks around; been a fan since he was in American Gods.

When I catch up with Fear, I guess I will give World Beyond a chance, although I've heard nothing good about it... but it looks like it only lasted 20 episodes and with absolutely 0 expectations maybe if it's more than a steaming pile of shit, I'll like it haha

Then it'll be the 2 new spin-offs, Dead City (Negan & Maggie) and Darryl Dixon... in France apparently?

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Whatever licensing (lol) issue that prevented the 007 library from being shown on Prime Video in Canada has been resolved.

So that's what I'll be doing for the next few months. So much cheese, so much fun.

I did that at the start of covid when everyone was confined indoors. Growing up, I always though Sean Connery and Roger Moore were the best Bonds and Timothy Dalton was the worst because his movies were so "serious and too realistic". It's funny how much that opinion has changed over the years.

Reactions: Ace Rimmer

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
So does anyone watch Upload? Looks like the first couple episodes of Season 3 are finally out.

I'm in the midst of rewatching, just got to Season 2. I'm not usually into women with short hair, but Nora... got damn that smile is just perfect.

I really love teh relationship between Luke and Aleesha, they're hilarious. I'd watch a series of their hijinks.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Been meaning to watch the Initial D series for almost 20 years. Actually maybe just over.

51R0HNG3YZL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Doing so now. I need escape from reality of hockey. XD

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
I'm thinking of doing a trip to Italy with my partner next Spring. Had just the tiniest slightest oh-so-small trepidation because maybe the Flames would be good, but that's disappeared pretty quickly lol.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I was flipping through YouTube and sometimes they have free movies on there and I found one called "The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then the Bigfoot" starring Sam Elliot that caught my eye.

It's surprisingly not as silly as the title would suggest, at least not until it got to the Bigfoot part.

• Wow
Reactions: deleted user

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
I just watched one of the best documentaries I've ever seen, The Gullspång Miracle. The story just is so crazy and weird, and I think I can't say wtf really happened. I you have a chance to watch this, don't read any reviews to avoid spoilers. The summary at Rotten tomatoes page is enough I think.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00