One punched Framed.

vkahz4a6gpkkoo99bdyo.gif

Same

one-punch-ko.gif

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
I don’t understand why top gun is as big as it is. It was alright at best.

The first one or the second one?

First one is just a cheesy 80's action movie and I was expecting more of the same for the sequel, but I thought it was actually really good, especially listening/seeing it in theater.

Reactions: Schwarbomb

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
The first one or the second one?

First one is just a cheesy 80's action movie and I was expecting more of the same for the sequel, but I thought it was actually really good, especially listening/seeing it in theater.
The first. Imo the only enjoyable moments were when they were in the jets. Everything else was just bad

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
If that's your opinion then go see the second one - I think you'll like it much more.
I’m good on that one bud.

HBO Max too if you have HBO.

When I started watching Yellowstone a few months back they weren’t all on Peacock, hopefully that changed for your sake.
Trying to watch Yellowstone one or two seasons back was a pain in the balls. It was spread over multiple streaming services.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
HBO Max has 2 of my favorite..not so good movies..watching one of them now..Down Periscope..Kelsey Grammer as a Navy Sub Captain ...the other is Evolution..a weirdish alien movies of sorts staring David Duchovny

Reactions: Amorgus

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
HBO Max has 2 of my favorite..not so good movies..watching one of them now..Down Periscope..Kelsey Grammer as a Navy Sub Captain ...the other is Evolution..a weirdish alien movies of sorts staring David Duchovny
You take that back. Evolution is a damn underrated classic. I’d argue it was that generations slightly less good ghostbusters. Ok a little more than slightly.
I love that movie.

trostol

Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
You take that back. Evolution is a damn underrated classic. I’d argue it was that generations slightly less good ghostbusters. Ok a little more than slightly.
I love that movie.
you and me both..both those i posted are my double feature..started to Down Periscope and now have Evolution on

i'd make it a trifecta if they had either of the Dukes of Hazzard movies...

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
you and me both..both those i posted are my double feature..started to Down Periscope and now have Evolution on

i'd make it a trifecta if they had either of the Dukes of Hazzard movies...
I can take or leave down periscope, but you lost me on the dukes.
I’ll fight on the hill that evolution is a damn good movie though.

trostol

Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
I can take or leave down periscope, but you lost me on the dukes.
I’ll fight on the hill that evolution is a damn good movie though.
the Duke movies are pure mindless bad movie that is a guilty pleasure..i think the 2nd Dukes movie is better than the first one

and yes..Evolution is a fun movie..did not actually realize til i started it it was an Ivan Reitman film

trostol

Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
didn't watch ..probably won't watch Yellowstone..but has anyone watched the prequel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad