Recalled/Assigned: The Morin Rockford Shuttle Tracker (Down - 11/26)

RomersWorld*

Hmmm, a bit disappointed. I wanted to see Winchester.

Think of a 3rd line like Bollig-Winchester-Brookbank. That would be sweet and physical and no offense aka good defense.

wladyslaw

Aug 19, 2013
lets hope w/ 29 out that we see:

10/19/81
Morin/37/88-- Morin is a sniper let him Play with our Best playmaker- see what happens!!!
20/65/23
52/16/28

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Hopefully he plays more than 10mins a night. At least he'll be put in an offensive role (I hope) and not the role Brookbank has/had.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I agree with Hawkaholic here. Q needs to give him the green light to play his own game in the top 6 and let the cards fall as they may. Some PP time would be nice as well.

LandofLincoln*

lets hope w/ 29 out that we see:

10/19/81
Morin/37/88-- Morin is a sniper let him Play with our Best playmaker- see what happens!!!
20/65/23
52/16/28

I hope Q plays them exactly the was you tabbed it.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I agree with Hawkaholic here. Q needs to give him the green light to play his own game in the top 6 and let the cards fall as they may. Some PP time would be nice as well.

He doesnt really fit in the top 6, assuming Hossa is healthy. Giving him Bickells role is probably best.

Sharp Toews Hossa
Saad Pirri Kane
Morin Shaw Versteeg

Or

Sharp Toews Hossa
Versteeg Pirri Kane
Saad Shaw Morin

plank

Aug 26, 2008
Long Dark Blues
Morin is a bit like Versteeg, kind of crafty except a little bigger,younger and slower. also prone to stickhandle a little to much.

ChiGuySez

Cody Parkey GOAT
Oct 4, 2006
Morin has a sub-par first step. Seems fine once he gets his stride but will never be called a plus skater. Streaky scorer. Good sniper but seems to score in bunches so he'll be invisible from the score sheet for stretches of games, then boom, then back to invisible. I'll take it over Brookbank playing wing.

zac

Apr 29, 2009
Morin has a sub-par first step. Seems fine once he gets his stride but will never be called a plus skater. Streaky scorer. Good sniper but seems to score in bunches so he'll be invisible from the score sheet for stretches of games, then boom, then back to invisible. I'll take it over Brookbank playing wing.

Agreed with the bolded part. On another team that could be a problem (from a transition standpoint), but that's the strength of our game. We really need a sniper with Kane so as long as he's decent on the defensive end (which I think he has been) the lack of the first step is a relatively minor quibble.

LandofLincoln*

Q's 3rd line against the Jets?

Morin Shaw Versteeg
Saad Shaw Versteeg

I would be very surprised if Jeremy Morin had one second of playing time over 13 minutes against the Jets... So he could be mixed and matched but I'm expecting his ice time to be more typical of a third liner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad