The Menu Part 7.77 I won absolutely nothing edition

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
What was the verdict lol? Too much hype or is it the upper echelon hazy I said it was.

I was definitely dealing with some hop fatigue by the time I got to it, but it was still good. I'll be able to give you a much better review when I havent already had 4 or 5 IPAs before. I will say that it had a great body to it though, which is kind of the key part as far as execution goes.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
What was the verdict lol? Too much hype or is it the upper echelon hazy I said it was.

This beer, without hop fatigue, however, tastes exactly how you would expect a Cape May, 8 hop DIPA taste. Fantastic.
20190702_182204.jpg

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
I bought 4 4 packs, so I can pass some along potentially. I'll let you know what my schedule looks like before Sunday, or you can wait tol I get back, but....
...there is an inherent risk of there not being any beer.

If my brothers second boy hadn’t just been born we were looking at a cape May trip. The irony

(Anyone else feel free to comment on food. Or beer. Or whiskey)

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
...there is an inherent risk of there not being any beer.

If my brothers second boy hadn’t just been born we were looking at a cape May trip. The irony

(Anyone else feel free to comment on food. Or beer. Or whiskey)

I'm pretty good at saving beer for people (albeit far from perfect) if its reserved. My bigger concern is giving you a month old DIPA - and yes, I'm that kind of beer snob, and proud.

Brayden Fattison

Mar 4, 2013
When you guys are saying that a hotdog isn't a sandwich, do you mean just the wiener part? I can't even begin to imagine the subpar intellect that would think that a hotdog with bun isn't a sandwich. It's meat sandwiched between 2 pieces of bread.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
When you guys are saying that a hotdog isn't a sandwich, do you mean just the wiener part? I can't even begin to imagine the subpar intellect that would think that a hotdog with bun isn't a sandwich. It's meat sandwiched between 2 pieces of bread.

As the commissioner of this thread

A hot dog isn't a sandwich. That's the bottom line. Just like Die Hard is a Christmas movie.

Reactions: BigToe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad