OT: The Menu - Part 4: Chocolate Milk Still Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
i agree. i love all things fall/October/Halloween related, but anything pumpkin flavored is bleh.

pumpkins are for decoration, not for consuming.

Pumpkin spice flavored? Pumpkin is a squash. Pumpkin spice is a blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, ginger, and allspice.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I'm picturing your life as a blend of the plots of The Craft, Halloween III: Season of the Witch, and Secret Window. Do you have a big pumpkin patch?

Not yet, but I have heard of these things that are kind of like boxes that you can grow pumpkins (and other things) in, I think intended for urban dwellers, and I am going to look into that. I think we have watermelons planted out there, but I can't be arsed to check. I'd try and plant some pumpkins in the regular ground - God knows the crazed-eyed mini-horse ****s enough fertilizer for it - but I'm afraid the chickens would just peck the living **** out of them. They are voracious eaters, and voracious patio s***ters.

Reactions: wankstifier

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Very nice. Been having shrimp with garlic butter and lemon a lot whenever I grill a steak.

Cabellas has some wicked dehydraters for fair price if you want to get into jerky.
I found a Loblaws(PC brand here on the East coast) jersey that is good so will likely stick with that. It's only 2 carbs for 29 grams of jerky...1/7th of the bag. So I separated the bag into 10 smaller ones and froze it. Then I usually only have 1-2 pieces from the bag when I feel like I need a good chew...lol.

These things are absolutely amazing. I'm obsessed.

If you can, I'd definitely recommend trying them on the grill.

https://www.aidells.com/products/dinner-sausage

Tonight I made these and sour cream and chives mashed red potatoes from scratch.
Your mom lets you cook? Cool.

@bennysflyers16 these are the PC brand sausages I get if you like that stuff. Mild Italian. No carbs.
PC Free From Mild Italian Pork Sausages

Looks like heart attack nourishment
They are "rich" in taste. Only ate 2 as that was enough. I cooked them up after having a turkey wrap for supper.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
What is your potato chip of choice?

Cool Ranch Doritos
Cheeze-Its
Honey Mustard Pretzel Pieces
BBQ Corn Chips
Salt & Vinegar Kettle Chips
Taco Flavor Doritos in the OG bag

s-l300.jpg