OT: The Menu - Part 4: Chocolate Milk Still Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Lol....it is made with eggs and cream cheese. But it tastes similar to bread. Look it up!

I actually think I might make a few mini pizzas with it as that is a craving I have been having.

Don't forget that cauliflower pizza crust I told you about - you have to be the guinea pig and try it out so I know whether or not to make it when I start cooking.

Reactions: Morinisbear

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Don't forget that cauliflower pizza crust I told you about - you have to be the guinea pig and try it out so I know whether or not to make it when I start cooking.

I've had cauliflower pizza. It's not bad, but it's definitely not pizza.

I've done a few longer stretches of entirely plant-based foods and none of the substitute stuff works for me. Call it what it is and I enjoy it. Tell me this is cauliflower pizza and my brain sets expectations based upon hearing pizza that can't possibly be met.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
You do, trust me:confused:

I've done a few longer stretches of entirely plant-based foods and none of the substitute stuff works for me. Call it what it is and I enjoy it. Tell me this is cauliflower pizza and my brain sets expectations based upon hearing pizza that can't possibly be met.
Well thank you both for saving some of us time and effort, only to be disappointed.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Well thank you both for saving some of us time and effort, only to be disappointed.

Another good snack is pepperoni pieces, bake them a bit to crips up then put some shredded cheese and a jalapeño on them. Makes little chips for a good snack.

And of course homemade jerky is great. Last two days had numerous comments about my weight loss so givesa guy some motivation to keep going.

I'm on the trek to 200 tho, not a skinny little Newfie like you :)

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Another good snack is pepperoni pieces, bake them a bit to crips up then put some shredded cheese and a jalapeño on them. Makes little chips for a good snack.

And of course homemade jerky is great. Last two days had numerous comments about my weight loss so givesa guy some motivation to keep going.

Keep it up!

Reactions: bennysflyers16

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia

Hello officer I’d like to report a crime

Flyers Faithful

Feb 12, 2016
Pepperoni dip is a great low carb option too.

3 blocks of cream cheese
2 bags of mini pepperonis
2 cans of cheddar cheese soup mix
1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese

Throw it all in the crock pot and heat on low for a couple hours then mix it all up.

I imagine dipping pork rinds in would mask the flavor of the pork rinds. I used to go ham on this every football season with a box of ritz crackers.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia

Pepperetts have been my "go to" option when I open the fridge and feel peckish. I bought both the turkey ones and the real ones. I have the real ones to have the high fat intake and the turkey ones so I can eat quantity( 1 carb per piece vs 2 for the real ones).

But I cut some of them up along with some marble cheese and had some Whisps. Stacked them together then dipped in a homemade dip. Was great!

Today, I am buying more 0 carb hot Italian sausages, donair meat, and back wrapped scallops!

I have lost 4.3 lbs in 13 days and have not worked out at all.

Reactions: bennysflyers16

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
OK...tried the cloud bread as pizza bread. Warmed it in the oven first since I stored it in the fridge. Added a splash of sauce, pepperoni, provolone cheese, and oregano.

Was great! Definitely passed the test.

A local pizza joint has Keto Tuesday's every 2 weeks so hopefully on the 25th, I am going to order one and check it out. It has gotten great reviews.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Pepperoni dip is a great low carb option too.

3 blocks of cream cheese
2 bags of mini pepperonis
2 cans of cheddar cheese soup mix
1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese

Throw it all in the crock pot and heat on low for a couple hours then mix it all up.

I imagine dipping pork rinds in would mask the flavor of the pork rinds. I used to go ham on this every football season with a box of ritz crackers.
I had a heart attack just reading that...

Reactions: BigToe

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Bacon wrapped scallops anyone?

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad