Fri - no dinner because he was a bad boy
Sat - no dinner because he was a bad boy

"Striiker 3.0: Need Sustenance to Survive Edition."

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
"Striiker 3.0: Need Sustenance to Survive Edition."
Well hopefully the current upgraded edition should help avoid the "no dinner because he was a bad boy" scenario, so I look forward to more plastic pizzas and chicken nuggys in the near future.

Working well so far ;)

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I don't really like pizza that much to begin with, so maybe that's why I like the chain "pizza" more. :laugh:

tenor.gif

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Honest question...what do you eat/cook?
I'll eat nearly anything, even if it isn't my favorite. I'm not picky at all.
When I say "I don't really like pizza that much" I just mean I don't sit here craving it or make special trips to go get it.

If I go out to eat, I'll eat 99% of the things on any menu and be perfectly happy.

If I'm personally cooking, it could be some kind of chicken (breaded, grilled, baked, shredded), something with ground beef (meatloaf, sloppy joes, shepherds pie, etc), hot dogs, burgers, sausage, cheesesteaks, gyros, and so on. Then tons of different sides/vegetables.

Only thing I really don't eat is seafood.

Reactions: Tripod

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I'll eat nearly anything, even if it isn't my favorite. I'm not picky at all.
When I say "I don't really like pizza that much" I just mean I don't sit here craving it or make special trips to go get it.

If I go out to eat, I'll eat 99% of the things on any menu and be perfectly happy.

If I'm personally cooking, it could be some kind of chicken (breaded, grilled, baked, shredded), something with ground beef (meatloaf, sloppy joes, shepherds pie, etc), hot dogs, burgers, sausage, cheesesteaks, gyros, and so on. Then tons of different sides/vegetables.

Only thing I really don't eat is seafood.
This is all good....until the last line.

Reactions: Striiker and Jtown

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
It's not that I dislike it, it's just that I have no clue how to make it and I didn't grow up eating it, so I don't really even think about it most of the time.
That makes sense. Being totally surrounded by water, seafood has always been a staple of our diet. We would always have it 1-2 times a week for sure in some form with haddock, halibut, lobster, shrimp, scallops, clams and mussels being the most common.

As for making it, it's easy. Way easier than cooking meat since most of it cooks quickly and you are not guessing between rare, medium, well done, etc...

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Whatever it is, I just don't like salmon. I have tried it many times, different ways and it just doesn't do it for me.

The two fish that people have strong opinions on are salmon and swordfish. IMo they taste very unique. orange roughy , trout, bass, grouper, and tuna are all kind of similar in taste not necessarily texture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad