OT: The menu: Part 3. Chocolate milk is legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

HokieDude17

Feb 8, 2016
Hampstead, MD
Nesquick chocolate powder is vastly superior to Hersey’s syrup.
did-you-really-just-say-that-like-seriously.jpg

Fight me IRL

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

WestrnPhlyr

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Jul 17, 2015
NW Inland Empire
I will go on record that McDonald's nuggets were better back when they were mystery meat and not 100% white meat. I also enjoy scrapple and hot dogs. Mystery meat does not phase me.

Nor does it phase me. Scrapple is great but ya can't really get it out here on the left side of the states. You can get it frozen in like 2 places but it falls apart as soon as you put it in the pan. :thumbd:

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I know someone who won't eat chicken nuggets because they're grossed out by the indistinguishable meat inside of it... but they'll eat hot dogs...

Personally, so long as it doesn't taste gross or have a gross texture, I'm fine with it. I couldn't care less what's in it, so long as I can't tell what it is once it gets to me.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Since I was at the beach this weekend, just wanted to throw out that boardwalk pizza is the best.

I’ve been on a better diet the last 5-6 months but on Friday I got the munchies and couldn’t resist a satanic McDonald’s cheeseburger and McNuggets. Aghhhhh.
Boardwalk pizza is the worst. It gets elevated by the law of ratios. There is really nothing around that “good” down by the boardwalk without having an hour wait. So that sub par pizza gets a bump.
It’s like working in a heavily male dominated workplace. A solid 5 comes on board and she gets bumped to an 8 simply because there is no competition.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Bacon is by far the king of breakfast meats, but when given the option for a nice, plump, sausage link I’ll take that any day of the week.
I’m not talking about the links that can fit through your ring, I’m talking about the ones that are almost the diameter of a can of red bull.

Reactions: Striiker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad