The Menu Part 15 The Pat Falloooon / Tripod food winning edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
But at least you can go to the doctor :)
hahaha...very true.

When I sliced the top of my toe off by the lawnmower, they had me in right away and bandaged up and sent home within an hour. Or like the wife with her 3 visits to emergency to deal with her kidney stones.

I can only imaging what something like that would cost in the US.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
hahaha...very true.

When I sliced the top of my toe off by the lawnmower, they had me in right away and bandaged up and sent home within an hour. Or like the wife with her 3 visits to emergency to deal with her kidney stones.

You probably can't even imagine it, if were being honest.

Reactions: orangey

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Oh...another thing to all about saving money...don't waste it on a car. Always buy used and run the f***er into the ground.

I am into year 8 of my Sante Fe and I got it with only 42,000 km's on it(approx 26,000 miles for you good US folk). And because I have been working from home, I still only have 122,000 km's(76,000 miles) and it just passed the 2 year safety inspection without issue.

I had my last car for 12 years.

My thinking is that adding an extra 2-3 years on each vehicle means no car payment for those years and during my lifetime, means I will buy at least 1 less car...saving $20,000+ to use on other things. Like that would pay for approx 10 trips down South for me. And I say me, because the wife pays for her trips as we keep our $ separate.

And that concludes today's lesson. Can you tell I am having a slower day at work...lol.

Reactions: orangey and Defect

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Yeah...I have no clue if a trip would be $500, $1000, $5,000

No idea whatsoever.

I believe my co pay just to get seen at the ER IS $500. I've been fortunate to not have too many serious medical issues, but I know when I punched a wall and broke the right two fingers, it cost me 40k after the insurance denied my claim due to "self inflicted wounds".

Do with that as you will.

Reactions: orangey

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I believe my co pay just to get seen at the ER IS $500. I've been fortunate to not have too many serious medical issues, but I know when I punched a wall and broke the right two fingers, it cost me 40k after the insurance denied my claim due to "self inflicted wounds".

Do with that as you will.
:eek2:

Reactions: Starat327

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
hahaha...very true.

$20 co pay. When my kids were born I never got to see the bill. I was curious to find out how much it runs for a kid to be born.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
20200918_115034.jpg

Have any of you had these pickles bites.

There popping up everywhere.

They are pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad