The Menu Part 11 The Wentz and Konecny Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
The rum was better tbh. A lot of vanilla up front and a creamy finish. Right up my alley.

Hell no. In all seriousness, I got mildly involved with a friend's Bourbon Society and once those people see that you're not trying to do it a status symbol thing, they're ridiculously generous. I said no to the Pappy 10 times and told him to sell it by the pour.
Well our alleys coincide.

I feel like rum is underutilized. Maybe it started that I only drank it in long islands as a yute, but never really developed a taste for it by itself. My dad worked for cruzan for a bit running tank instillation for their plant in st croix and I got to go down to visit. Missed opportunity there...

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I very much love that everyone sleeps on rum. There are a lot of great rums and they're cheap, because who the **** buys sipping rum?

Oh man yes. I haven't had much to drink recently, but when I go for something, it's been Foursquare 2007 and Foursquare Premise. ~$50/bottle and it's fantastic.

There's no need to spend a ton on liquor with so many great options out there now. I have a lot of stuff stored, but I paid MSRP for all of it. Screw the secondary market.

Reactions: Starat327

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Oh man yes. I haven't had much to drink recently, but when I go for something, it's been Foursquare 2007 and Foursquare Premise. ~$50/bottle and it's fantastic.

There's no need to spend a ton on liquor with so many great options out there now.

I've mentioned it before, but Pusser's is a great option. And for my rum stable, it's the expensive one at 25 bucks.

Sailor Jerry's is perfectly great on its own. I love me some Appletons too. Both are cheap.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I've mentioned it before, but Pusser's is a great option. And for my rum stable, it's the expensive one at 25 bucks.

Sailor Jerry's is perfectly great on its own. I love me some Appletons too. Both are cheap.

Yall got any more of that Burnetts?

QX3QDdgYVPJyo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad