The LWMD - Results and Standings

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
I wonder how many people here thought i reached when i took Klingberg at 65?
I liked where i got Hainsey and Sbisa in the draft. Yeah i said it.. ;)

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
All I did was draft lol. Made one draft pick trade in like round 14 that's it. 21 of the 23 players on my team are players I drafted from my original spot. I'm happy with my team overall. It's the best I could've done from the position I was given.
Yeah same same

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Dallas Loui is back

I think I won dis

edit: nvm my #1 C is a bum (he resembles my Avatar)

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Would people be upset if I pushed a team through to the finals by one vote?

EDIT: It's 2 votes now, I'm doing it!

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Nice! Waited till Crosby scored an EV goal

money under the tables paid off

:sarcasm:

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
2 votes to go to the finals is too close, should've bumped and let it ride until an actual deadline was met.

It's been this long what would another 23-36 hours have hurt. Oh well

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
2 votes to go to the finals is too close, should've bumped and let it ride until an actual deadline was met.

It's been this long what would another 23-36 hours have hurt. Oh well

Every time I bumped it, it continued to be tied, or a 1/2 vote gap. I don't see how it was going to suddenly change. It was open for 5 days. I was satisfied with 2 votes and I went with it.

BigTruzz

Jul 19, 2011
Surrey
Every time I bumped it, it continued to be tied, or a 1/2 vote gap. I don't see how it was going to suddenly change. It was open for 5 days. I was satisfied with 2 votes and I went with it.

With that verbal vote it was 3. :sarcasm:

What a tough series though. Arizona had an amazing team and would be so tough to play against in real life.

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
With that verbal vote it was 3. :sarcasm:

What a tough series though. Arizona had an amazing team and would be so tough to play against in real life.

Tried my best assembling one, but good luck in the finals. Pretty impressive to build that roster with minimal trading.

Dallas Loui is back

I think I won dis

edit: nvm my #1 C is a bum (he resembles my Avatar)

It does look like your team is killing the polls. I think the fact that the voting is happening during the season gives your team a big boost.

Panarin, Loui, Kuznetsov really killing it right now.

I really like some of your Ds. good luck in the finals.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
It does look like your team is killing the polls. I think the fact that the voting is happening during the season gives your team a big boost.

true I think the 12-0 and soon to be 16-0 Cup win is more than I could have asked for and a boost over EA's NHL 14-15 sim of 16-3

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
I actually think the Blues team is better suited for the playoffs but their defense is their weakpoint. I think the NJ bottom 6 is pretty weak too but their top 6 and D is too good.

The STL D is not Stanley Cup winning in my opinion. I'd also rather have Quick over Dubnyk in a playoff series. He's got all that experience.

Devils in 5, imo. GG LoL/Hutton :handclap:

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008
I actually think the Blues team is better suited for the playoffs but their defense is their weakpoint. I think the NJ bottom 6 is pretty weak too but their top 6 and D is too good.

The STL D is not Stanley Cup winning in my opinion. I'd also rather have Quick over Dubnyk in a playoff series. He's got all that experience.

Devils in 5, imo. GG LoL/Hutton :handclap:

Pretty much my exact thinking, that poll is over though.

I would be interested in doing one of these with no trades after next season, I think it would move a lot quicker as well as no one would be making moves while otc.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
attachment.php

and I thought the EA simulation was the best possible result

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
The LWMD NHL 16 Simulation Discussion-Starting now! Hype away!

Reserved for GM's

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad