OT: The Lounge Thread Part XLVII - Less wrestling, more memes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Radio X hosts and Duhaime and such going all in against climate change being real because it was super cold in Quebec city over the weekend

I can't

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Lol and most people are stupid enough to believe that, dont forget.

The awe I had on my face when one of my very best friend told me he was going to vote for CAQ because he was fed up with immigrants. Same guy whos been basically a brother to me, and my other friends for the passed twenty years... including one Colombian, one Congolese, a peruvian and a f***ing ethiopian.

Stupid people everywhere.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Being on a cruise is such a disgusting way to waste your money TBH.

Just go dumping crap in the ocean and the air for your pleasure when you could just do the f***ing same on an island, like the rest of the f***ing population and pollute loads less.

Reactions: TRG

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
Being on a cruise is such a disgusting way to waste your money TBH.

Just go dumping crap in the ocean and the air for your pleasure when you could just do the ****ing same on an island, like the rest of the ****ing population and pollute loads less.

lol you know nothing to be honest.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
I don't see the point of going on a cruise but I also don't see the point of staying on a resort down south, so whatever People are free to do what they want

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
Tell me more

And I can go on, but I'd rather study, please.

Do you not understand the need of locomotion vs not actually moving ?

I am sorry, I don't have to take any environment lesson from someone who drives a Jeep every day. Cruises are fun and we get to see different islands every day and eat in an all-inclusive 5-star setting instead of crappy buffets at resorts. So yea, sorry, you know nothing.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
"it's okay if I do bad things because you also do some bad things" wins the laziest rebutal award every year

Harry pls.

also he sold his damn Jeep like a year ago

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
"it's okay if I do bad things because you also do some bad things" wins the laziest rebutal award every year

Harry pls.

also he sold his damn Jeep like a year ago

Nope he just can't start starting accusing people he does not know because they are going on a cruise when he drives/drove one of the most polluting vehicles for years. He also knows nothing about my freaking life and if I enjoy cruises, I will go on them.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Nope he just can't start starting accusing people he does not know because they are going on a cruise when he drives/drove one of the most polluting vehicles for years. He also knows nothing about my freaking life and if I enjoy cruises, I will go on them.

He sure can accuse you of something factually true, what he CAN'T do is physically stop you from doing it

The moral high ground argument is pathetic 100% of the time. Tell him to shut up any other way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad