OT: The Lounge Thread Part XLVI - We can finally get rid of Harry's crappy title

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Uh, wrestling talk. Sorry guys who don't care.

Roman has Leukemia? What the ****? That's awful. Hopefully he beats it (again).
I literally got home from the gym an hour after the speech and saw the top post on my reddit feed was "Champion makes announcement," open it up, and see "Roman Reigns relinquishes the title due to leukemia."

wide-eyed, watch the promo, get all onion-y. So sad.

Reactions: Le Tricolore

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Are any of you guys martini drinkers? What vermouth would you suggest I pick up from the SAQ? I made myself a "martini" over the weekend and just used white wine, but I quite enjoyed it and figured I'd try it with a proper vermouth but I know nothing about them.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
tenor.gif

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
J'ose croire que sa racine carée était juste sur le h, et non h-5. J'espère pour lui.
Since he was asking the answer to something so trivial (due to being unable to read), I assumed the square root was on h-5 because it would have made sense to not understand that if he never saw complex numbers

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Since he was asking the answer to something so trivial (due to being unable to read), I assumed the square root was on h-5 because it would have made sense to not understand that if he never saw complex numbers

Non, il avait sûrement la bonne réponse quand il a fait l'exercice et quand il a vu la mauvaise réponse, il comprenait pas son erreur même s'il y en avait pas. En tout cas ça m'est arrivé plusieurs fois quand j'étais à l'école.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Non, il avait sûrement la bonne réponse quand il a fait l'exercice et quand il a vu la mauvaise réponse, il comprenait pas son erreur même s'il y en avait pas. En tout cas ça m'est arrivé plusieurs fois quand j'étais à l'école.
ça m'est jamais arrivé parce que je faisais pas les exercices recommandés

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Ptites frites McCain sourire
vs
Ptites frites McCain Curly fires
Vs
Ptites frites McCain superfries
Vs
Ptites fristes McCain crinkle cut