OT: The Lounge Thread Part XLV - Les Bleus sont champions du monde! / SummerSlam is coming up soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Seconded.
It's the law of PDO! We'll get super lucky this season, with Lehkonen and Hudon have the breakout year and Price being back to form, and Patches won't be traded because we'll be in a playoffs position, we'll be eliminated in 1st round by the Leafs and Patches will walk, with us getting nothing in return. We'll then proceed to draft a future 3rd line center with our mid 1st round pick. Molson will give Bergevin his vote of confidence, with the Habs improving from the 2017-18, since he thinks that means the Habs are in the right direction.

As a result, Bergevin will trade the 2020 1st round pick for a past-his-prime #2 center, and we'll finish dead last that season. Our traded pick will end up being used on Lafrenière.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
no hockey in the lounge but what zaide is describing is my worst nightmare because this shit always happens. Price could steal the season at .999 GAA for some dumb reason

we're in this insane position where winning would actually make me stop watching hockey

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Just saw Christopher Robin and The Incredibles 2 at a drive in in Vermont. I wish Montreal had English movies in their drive ins since it was pretty fun.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I'm playing tennis at 5PM.
Not exactly my BESTEST scheduling.

PS : I know that BESTEST doesn't really exist in English. Neither does SEXYFUL.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Dj8cootVAAEFX8b.jpg

Damn this guy will be 40 in a few weeks. He looks way older.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Android Pie on my phone seems to work well. I don't like a few of the changes, but overall it's pretty smooth and in the limited time I've had it, it seems a little easier on the battery (but time will tell on that).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad